The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by PoloDigital

1. P

FS: Hasselblad H2 + Phase One P45

The kit and digital back have been sold.
  2. P

FS: Hasselblad HC150 f/3.2

Bump
  3. P

Positive Feedback

Seller: Me Buyer: Landscapelover Item: Hasselblad HC 210 f/4 lens Super easy transaction and very easy to deal with. Recommended as a buyer.
  4. P

FS: Hasselblad HC210 f/4

Lens has been sold and delivered.
  5. P

Sale Pending. Will close when transaction is completed. Thanks!
  6. P

Selling my second owner Hasselblad HC-210 f/4 lens. This has been used exclusively indoors and is in 9++ condition. The glass and body are pristine and I have the original box. Lens and both end caps are included. 1,279 actuations on the leaf shutter which has an expected life of 200,000 plus...
  7. P

FS: Hasselblad HC150 f/3.2

Selling my second owner Hasselblad HC-150 f/3.2 lens. This has been used exclusively indoors and is in 9++ condition. The glass and body are pristine and I have the original box. Lens and both end caps are included. 17,555 actuations on the leaf shutter which has an expected life of 200,000 plus...
  8. P

FS: Hasselblad H2 + Phase One P45

Selling my second owner Hasselblad H2 (H1 upgrade) kit. This has been used exclusively indoors and is in 9+ condition. The system includes: -H2 Body (originally a H1 but upgraded to H2) - 11,320 actuations -HV-90X viewfinder w/integral flash -HM16-32 Film Back -HC80 f/2.8 autofocus lens with...
  9. P

Headshot/portrait H2 & P45

Perhaps a little more eye candy... Hasselblad H2, PhaseOne P45, HC 150mm f/3.2 ISO 50, f/11, 1/125
  10. P

Headshot/portrait H2 & P45

Fresh from a shoot last night with a model from the Campbell Agency here in Dallas. Made with my newly acquired HC 150mm lens. Hasselblad H2, PhaseOne P45, HC 150mm f/3.2 ISO 50, f/10, 1/125 And for the pixel peepers, this one's a treat IMHO click here. Comments and critiques appreciated as...
  11. P

WTB - Hasselblad HC 150mm f/3.2

Lens found and purchased on LL forum. Thanks for the pointers!
  12. P

Hasselblad HC lens shutter life?

Thanks Nick. I was thinking that it would be higher than the average SLR style body shutter, but I was looking for another opinion. It's a great deal and I think I'm going to grab it quickly.
  13. P

Hasselblad HC lens shutter life?

I'm looking at purchasing a used HC lens that has around 14K actuations on the clock. Is that considered high? I've done several searches and can't seem to come upon any data citing the life expectancy of the leaf shutter in these lenses. Does anyone have a reference? The Hasselblad website has...
  14. P

WTB - Hasselblad HC 150mm f/3.2

Just to be 100% confident, I traded PMs with Dennis moments ago and then lens has been sold. He still has the others listed, but I'm really looking for the 150.