The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by psy501

1. P

No love for the Mitakon 50 f0.95?

..a little bit of petzval flavour..
  2. P

Rx1r2

..as i own a a7r and an a7 i have the guts to write the following in the sony section of this forum..:cool:..: i would like to have the technology of the rx1r2 in the form factor and with the dials and bells and whistles of a fuji x100t..i went to do some landscape photography last month and was...
  3. P

No love for the Mitakon 50 f0.95?

..hi..well, tempted i am indeed.. ..BUT i have a canon 50/0.95 lying around that i also like alot.. ..as i am planning to thin out the herd of equipment thats lying around and gets not much use and as i can sell the canon tv lens for a rather good price (sacrilege, i know :facesmack:) i...
  4. P

What Was Your First Camera

OM-1 with 50/1.8 here, too..bought in 1980 from my first job during the school holidays..great camera..the lens i still have..working fine as new..the camera i sold unfortunately a few years later to get a OM-2SP and a motordrive..wish i still had the OM-1..
  5. P

Last three FE lens for the year

+ 1.. ..a proper firmware update schedule is needed to make believe that sony is caring for its customers..not their strenght until now..
  6. P

Macro Lense options for A7R

..sorry for the double post..tried to delete one of them but if deleting one of them, BOTH get deleted..:-)..
  7. P

..olympus om 90/f2 macro..the best i ever owned..:-)..
  8. P

..olympus om 90/f2 macro..the best i ever owned..
  9. P

4x5 adapter for graflok back for use with sony a7r

..yes it does look promising, but i just found out by further reading that you have to attach and detach the adapter several times to get the maximum coverage and you also have to flip it inside out what makes it useable for studio and tabletop work..but forget about landscape..:-(..:-).. ..so...
  10. P

..btw..does one you have experience with the multistitch..?..its of course more expensive, but it seems to have the advantage that it covers a bigger area than the rhinocam..but it is not natively emount..its canon/nikon and has to be used with an adapter which i think makes a long barrel when...
  11. P

..ah..forgot one..:-)..the handgrip of the a7 is no show stopper if i got it right..sorry if you mentioned it already..i am on vacation right now with an unstable internet connection..so i have to be quick reading..:-)..
  12. P

..@scho: thx again for the valuable info..a few questions left..:-)..i suppose you detach the mamiya/hasselblad/pentax adapter from the rhinocam plate..? ..is there some kind of workaround to stitch a bigger area as is provided by the rhinocam..?..i can live with it but getting an area a bit...
  13. P

..suuuper..so it will fit my chamonix also..ha..thx a lot..you saved me..:-)..:-)..
  14. P

..great..thx a lot..
  15. P

..do you mean by this that the 'normal' rhinocam fits a universal graflok back..? ..this would be great news and the solution to my problems..:-)..