The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Riccis

1. R

FS: 35 Summicron ASPH black paint

Received and sent response. Thank you!
  2. R

Jimmy: It comes with hood, caps and Leica velvet case only. International shipping is available, just need to figure out cost. Thank you!
  3. R

Lens has minor brassing where the lens hood clips (see image 3). Glass is excellent. $2600 net + shipping.
  4. R

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8F + extras

Rolleiflex 2.8F. Camera and lenses in excellent condition, the only flaw is on the plastic meter cover (see detailed images) -Meter difuser -Waist level finder -Prism finder -Leather magnifying binoculars -Camera case in mint condition -Camera strap -Rolleinar 2 with case -Rolleinar 3 with...
  5. R

WTB: Hasselblad SWC/M

Please contact me if you have one for sale or interested in trading for some Leica M gear. Cheers!
  6. R

WTB - Leica 21 Super Angulon M f/3.4

Garry: Please contact me via email riccis at riccisvalladares dot com with any images and information. Thanks!
  7. R

WTB - Leica 21 Super Angulon M f/3.4

Thanks!
  8. R

Looking for film lab and wide-format printing services!

Edgar Praus develops all my film and I highly recommend him (http://www.4photolab.com/index.html). For drum scanning and really large prints Lenny Eiger is your man (http://www.eigerphoto.com/index_ep.php). Cheers,
  9. R

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

Some of my 8x10 work... Cheers,
  10. R

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8F + Rolleinar + Filters

Selling one of my Rolleiflex 2.8F, serviced by Harry Fleenor in August (overhauled, new brightscreen, etc... I will provide all paperwork). Includes strap, lens cover, Rolleinar close up set, and two Rollei filters (yellow and red). $1,900 + shipping. Thanks!
  11. R

FS: Leica 50 Summilux E46 pre asph Black paint Millennium

This lens was originally mine and I can attest to its great condition as stated by Erik. I'm sure the buyer will enjoy putting it to good use. Cheers!
  12. R

FS: MP a-la-carte

Brand new a-la-carte MP, shot about 20 rolls on it. You can still send the passport warranty in your name. -Black paint -0.85 viewfinder -Single framelines -Vulkanite cover -Classic script on top Boxes, etc... all included, of course :) $4800 + shipping I'm traveling but will respond to...
  13. R

Warranty extension for M9

That makes more sense. Thanks!
  14. R

Warranty extension for M9

I think your calculation is a bit off ;) Cheers!