The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by rrdiaz30

1. rrdiaz30

WTB - Novoflex LEM/VIS Leica-M adapter

Found one, Thanks!
  2. rrdiaz30

WTB - Novoflex LEM/VIS Leica-M adapter

I'm looking to see if anyone with the first version of the Novoflex LEM/VIS Leica-M adapter would like to part with it. This is the single body version for the Visoflex II/II system. Let me know what you have. Best regards...Rick
  3. rrdiaz30

Wtb: Jobo cpe2 cpp2

I have a CPE2+ that I would like to sell. PM for details. Photo's here. Rick
  4. rrdiaz30

FS: Gitzo GT3531 Tripod

The tripod is sold.
  5. rrdiaz30

Deal Pending.
  6. rrdiaz30

I am selling my Gitzo GT3531 Carbon 6x tripod. It is in excellent condition, seldom used. I have installed a Markins TH30 tripod hub. The tripod also comes with the original hub and carbon fiber center post (minus hook) to allow you to convert to the original configuration. Also included is...
  7. rrdiaz30

Natural Grain Kid leather covering (Goat Skin) Mahogany - Leica M9

I have an extra Natural Grain Kid leather covering (Goat Skin) in Mahogany for a Leica M9. It is new and unused from Cameraleather.com. Images are what is being sold and how it looks on a M9. The M9 is not included in this sale :-) $75.00 shipped, PayPal. "Cameraleather's premier line.*...
  8. rrdiaz30

FS: Leica Elmarit-M 90mm f/2.8 E46 (last version) 6-bit coded

Black with front and rear caps, paper work, leather pouch, box and Leica E46 UVa Filter (w/box and case). Glass is perfectly clear without any scratches, haze or internal dust. The blades are clean with no oil. The lens was 6-bit coded by DAG. Lens made in Germany. There is a very small light...
  9. rrdiaz30

Fun w/Digital M Images

Scooter two go M9 w/ 21mm Elmarit-M pre-ASPH Rick
  10. rrdiaz30

small bag for M9 and .95 only

For a small bag, I use a Think Tank Pro Speedbelt with a Think Tank Speed Changer modular bag. Check out this thread. I also use a Timbuk 2 Small Messenger bag with a Snoop camera insert. There are some photos here to give you an idea of what can fit in this bag. Rick
  11. rrdiaz30

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thanks Lloyd, very glad to be here. Cheers, Rick
  12. rrdiaz30

Fun w/Digital M Images

Here are 3 images from downtown with a M9. The first two using a 35mm Summicron ASPH, the last with a 50mm Summicron Type 4. Granite reflections in a rainstorm. Spring colors. The merging of organic and inorganic forms.
  13. rrdiaz30

M10 to be Announced?

Lets hope that it is not a re-badged Lumix DMC-GX-1. +1 for a B&W version of the M9. Rick