The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Sarheat

1. S

Leica Monochrom Type 246, Leica EVF2, Monochrom classic sensor replaced

Price drop M246 $5100 Mono $3700 Price inclusive of PP fees and Shipping
  2. S

Leica Monochrom Type 246, Leica EVF2, Monochrom classic sensor replaced

Monochrom M246 Bought from Hong Kong, in almost new condition, includes everything as new plus Leica EVF2, Leicatime M-Mate and one extra battery and all boxes Price includes PP fees and Postage $5,200.00 EMS from UAE, usually takes 5 working days Monochrom classic, sensor replaced in Leica...
  3. S

Bronica RF645 and 3 Lenses

Hi, PM'd
  4. S

Positive Feedback

Buyer : Me Seller : Wattsie Bought a chrome M7 from Jason, great seller, communication was perfect, shipped fast and the packing was Excellent, item received in described condition Thank you Jason
  5. S

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me Seller: Gbealnz Bought and traded two items from Gary, Leica M9 and an IIf, truly an excellent seller, communication was clear all the way till i got my cams and shipped very quickly, packing was way better than any packing i got before, highly recommended, thanks Gary
  6. S

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me Seller: sjg284 Bought Steve's Fuji GS645S 60, excellent transaction, communication was great, item received as described and packed well, he even included some 120 film :) Thanks Steve
  7. S

FS/FT: Fuji GS645S 60/Wide

Hi, PM'd
  8. S

FS: Sony RX1 SF BAY AREA

Wow on the price, someone will be very happy, GLWS
  9. S

FS: Sony RX1 SF BAY AREA

Hi, PM'd
  10. S

Positive Feedback

Seller: jeffvk Buyer: Me Great seller, bought an RZII and couldn't be happier, shipped fast and the item was as described Thank you Jeff Mohamed
  11. S

FS Mamiya RZ II

Hi, PM'd
  12. S

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me Seller: BrettS Bought a Leica IIIF with 50mm F/3.5 Elmar and accessories from Brett, a great guy to deal with, shipped quickly and packaged the items in a professional way, items received in as described condition, ill gladly do business with Brett again Thanks Brett Mohamed