The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by smcclelland

1. S

FS/T: Canon 5D Mark IV, 50mm F1.2 L, Voigtlander EF 20mm f3.5 SL II

I've decided to sell my Canon kit in an attempt to travel a bit lighter these days. If you would like additional photos, PM me and I can provide more detailed photos. If anyone has a Leica Q they'd be willing to offer as a trade for any of these or a Leica Summicron 35mm ASPH do let me know...
  2. S

FS: Leica Q2

Q2 is sold.
  3. S

FS: Leica Q2

After much deliberation I am selling my Leica Q2. It is boxed in like new condition and was purchased from Leica Frederiksberg on March 13th. Includes receipt, boxes, manuals, and all accessories plus a B&W Heliopan UV filter. Looking to get what I paid for it, 38,000kr or €4950. I am located...
  4. S

Voigtlander Ultra Wide-Heliar 12mm F5.6

Bump. Purchased from B&H Photo last year and will include receipt as well.
  5. S

Voigtlander Ultra Wide-Heliar 12mm F5.6

Looking to sell my Voigtlander 12mm lens since I've gotten rid of my Fuji X-Pro 1 and don't really have a use for this lens anymore with just the X100. No marks, scratches or anything and the lens is basically in mint condition and comes with box, manual, caps etc. Price: $650 shipped...
  6. S

FS: Fuji X-Pro1, Fuji 35mm, CV 12mm, M-Mount Adapter, Zeiss 50/2 T*

bump. X-Pro1, Zeiss 50mm and CV12mm are still available!
  7. S

X-Pro 1 reduced to $1025 shipped within the CONUS or Canada!
  8. S

Positive Feedback

Buyer: scooter Seller: me Item: Fuji M-Mount adapter Perfect transaction and great guy to deal with. Highly recommended!
  9. S

M-adapter is now sold. X-Pro1 now $1075 shipped as a bit of a post Christmas bump :)
  10. S

Price bump. X-Pro1 now $1100 shipped Voigtlander 12mm now $675 shipped Zeiss 50/2 now $650 shipped Fuji M-adapter now $120 shipped
  11. S

Fuji 35mm F1.4R is now sold. Thanks Christian!
  12. S

I've decided to take a break from photography for a bit and focus on other things so it's time to clear out the camera bag. Items will ship from Toronto, Canada via Xpresspost insured for full value. Would prefer to keep the sale within the US and Canada at this time. Payment via Paypal, EMT...
  13. S

Voigtlander 12/5.6 on X-Pro1

The button on the side pulls up the Lens Profile menu which is handy if you've got a new lens you're attaching and want to dial in the settings without going through the usual camera button presses. Aside from that it's mostly just the build quality I find as the Fuji is an all metal build that...
  14. S

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

Decided to bring my X100 on a day trip to Antwerp as I didn't feel like bringing along the X-Pro1 and having to change a bunch of lenses all day. Amsterdam Centraal waiting for the train Antwerp architecture
  15. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Wasn't sure what to make of this guy today in the Dam Square as he kept turning in all directions... after I snapped this photo I tossed some coins in the bucket and suddenly he turned around posing like a model. Go figure.