The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by thetoness

1. T

Fun w/Digital M Images

I suppose we would have to say this was "the decisive moment"
  2. T

Fun w/Digital M Images

Ashwin, I hate you on so many levels. 1st so envious of your incredible abilities as a photographer. Abilities I will never be able to replicate. 2nd-Being a life long Philadelphia Eagles fan, makes me ill when I see others reveling in a Super Bowl Victory, something I have never experienced in...
  3. T

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Hi all, very new but I wanted to post a photo I took with my M9 and 50 Lux Your comment and criticisms will be greatly appreciated.
  4. T

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Ashwin, Simply brilliant! Cary
  5. T

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

How do you all post your pics on here from smugmug. I am a newbie and for the life of me I cant figure out how best to post photos. I just recently posted some but they were much smaller than the ones other folks post. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  6. T

Hey Everyone, These are my 1st posts anywhere. These were some street scenes I shot in NYC with an M9 and 50 Summilux 1.4. I would appreciate all comments and criticisms as that is the only way I can learn. In fact, I am so new to this I probably didnt upload these correctly from my SmugMug...
  7. T

Looks like this was taken in a restaurant called Distrito. Great shots of my hometown.
  8. T

Lightroom 3 is available

Anyone have any insight on those of us who purchased an M9 but waited for LR3 and did not download the free LR2? What now?