The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by thien0815

1. T

FS: Leica M7 and Rapidwinder

PM sent, but haven't got reply.
  2. T

FS: Steel Grey Leica M9 $5895

The camera is now SOLD !!!
  3. T

SOLD: Leica 35mm f/2.0 Summicron-M (E-39) 6 Bit Lens

Re: FS: Leica 35mm f/2.0 Summicron-M (E-39) 6 Bit Lens Wow, I seriously wonder what happened to Leica buyers lately. I would have jumped on this deal right away if I hadn't had one.
  4. T

Picture added ! I still don't understand how can this beauty still here at this price !
  5. T

I have a Grey Leica M9 for sale, It has less than 2000 clicks on it. Come with all the original accessories, box, and a receipt from Leica AG. I really enjoy all the photos taken with this camera but don't have much free time to use it. The condition is mint, except for a tiny "hair size"...
  6. T

WTB: Zeiss 21mm Viewfinder for Leica

As the title said, if PM me if you have one to sell and include the your price. Thanks
  7. T

WTB: Zeiss C Sonnar T* 50mm/f1.5 ZM

Please let me know if you have one to sell, I'm really looking to buy one of these. Please PM or email me at: [email protected] with your FIRM offer price. Thanks Thien.
  8. T

Perfect Nikkor 24 f3.5 PC-E and 14-24/2.8G lenses

wow, this forum is powerful !!!! Cheers