The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by triangle

1. T

FS: Phase One Alpa STC w/wood handgrip

Price reduced to $AU3,450 plus courier shipping.
  2. T

Price reduced to $AU3,750 plus courier shipping.
  3. T

Phase One Alpa STC for sale, with wooden handgrip. Photos below. iPhone holder and viewfinder not included (already sold). $AU4000 plus courier shipping.
  4. T

FS: Alpa HR Alpagon Rodenstock 4.0/32mm Copal

Price reduced to $AUD8,000 plus postage.
  5. T

Price reduced to $AUD9,500.
  6. T

Mint condition, about three years old with only an estimated three hundred clicks on it. Bought with great intent but shortly after landed a long contract job that has eliminated most of my spare time. Purchased for $AUD13,420. Offering for $AUD10,500 plus shipping and insurance, anywhere in...
  7. T

Hasselblad Teaser

My experience, too. Bought the H5D40 and the 24mm HCD lens at full price only to see the price cut by $AUS10,000 six weeks later. Not a word from my dealer. I likely wouldn't go back to Hassy for that reason alone.
  8. T

The switch...... Hassy to phase one

I organised a trade via my PhaseOne dealer. I traded the H5D40 back and body as well as the 50-110mm lens (I sold the 24mm lens privately). The trade value exceeded what i had originally paid for the Hasselblad gear. They were very accommodating.
  9. T

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

One from the many electrical storms throughout Australia in January. Phase One IQ260, SK 40-80mm.
  10. T

Technical Camera Images

First successful 12mm stitch with the tech cam. Alpa STC, IQ260, Rodi 32mm.
  11. T

Tech cam stitching workflow?

Ok, fixed. Downloaded C1 v9, used the new Rodi 32mm profile, applied 12mm and -12mm shift in the lens correction movement settings, blended in Photoshop using blend images only and voila! Perfect :-) The new 32mm profile in C1 v9 made a huge difference so thanks to Digital Transitions :-)...
  12. T

Tech cam stitching workflow?

So, thank you all for your advice. I've made progress but am coming unstuck when stitching after processing. All my images have an horizon line but this is always broken (ie. it does not meet correctly) every time I stitch. Interestingly, the unprocessed RAWs exported as TIFFs stitch...
  13. T

Best Hasselblad H Series lenses?

Well, you've got the 24mm which is a superb lens and a great choice - congrats!! Note that the 24mm will definitely benefit from shooting LCCs ... you can get quite a bit of lens colour cast in the right conditions. The 35-90mm is also an excellent lens, very, very good for a zoom. No doubt...