The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by tylergreenphoto

1. tylergreenphoto

FS: All sold now.

Can't figure out how to DM you about the back. DM me?
  2. tylergreenphoto

Heavy vignette when shifting A7r on Cambo Actus

I've had the Cambo Actus for a few years and have almost exclusively shot BW infrared with it. Recently, I found the need to shoot color and have noticed the vignette is terrible when I shift the back (a7r) but almost unnoticeable when the back is centered (see attachment, 1 horizontal frame...
  3. tylergreenphoto

Cambo Actus lens recomendations

Link to thread: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/sony/55227-rodenstock-schneider-lens-info-experience-view-cameras-a7r.html Thanks, I'll give it a read later!
  4. tylergreenphoto

Cambo Actus lens recomendations

My first post! Wasn't sure if this belongs in lenses or here. I'm a happy owner of the a7r (Canon convert). Ever since the Cambo Actus was announced, I've been drooling over it. I think I'm finally at a point where I can seriously consider it. I've researched lenses as much as I can but I still...