The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by wding109

1. W

Cambo ACB-0 Lensplate with Copal #0 Mount (Black)

Priced reduced for quick sale
  2. W

Progrey G100x Filter Set with 77mm, 67mm, 72mm, and B60 adapters

3. W

Stone Photo Gear Chamonix 45N/F Case

4. W

Stone Photo Gear Chamonix 45N/F Case

Price: $70.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Free shipping to CONUS I bought this case a few months ago for my Linhof 3000, but never got a chance to use it. So it is basically brand new. This is a well made case that can...
  5. W

Progrey G100x Filter Set with 77mm, 67mm, 72mm, and B60 adapters

Price: $70.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Free shipping to CONUS For sale is a Progrey G100x filter set that I never got a chance to use, which includes: 1. Progrey G100x filter holder 2. Progrey T67-77mm Step-Ring 3...
  6. W

[SOLD] Rodenstock HR Digaron W 70mm Focus Mount

Price: $250.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Free shipping to CONUS For sale is a Rodenstock HR Digaron W 70mm Focus Mount I used on my Alpa HR 70mm. The mount was taken off from my Alpa by linhof studio professionally, and...
  7. W

Cambo ACB-0 Lensplate with Copal #0 Mount (Black)

Price: $80.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Free shipping to CONUS For sale is a 9 condition Cambo ACB-0 Lensplate with Copal #0 Mount. I purchased it from UK together with my Actus kit but eventually ended up using other...
  8. W

[SOLD] Arca-Swiss Leather Case for C1 Cube Ballhead 140030

Price: $150.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Free shipping to CONUS For sale is a brand new Arca-Swiss Leather Case for C1 Cube Ballhead. I bought it from CI a few months ago but never got a chance to use it since then...
  9. W

[SOLD] Leica M Super Angulon 21mm F4

This is a very clean copy considering the age of this legendary lens. I bought it a few months back but since I don't shoot film that much, it stays on my shelf most of the time. There are a few micro-scratches on the lens barrel, nothing big. The glass is free of scratches (as far as I can...
  10. W

WTB: Looking for Hasselblad Focus Screen Adapter

Get the 41050, it is much brighter than 41025.
  11. W

WTB: Schneider 120 ASPH Alpa mount

If you have a like-new condition Schneider 120 ASPH (Alpa mount) for sale, please let me known. Thank
  12. W

Technical Camera use in landscape photography

I don't get this. Which technical camera have you looked at? Arca has built-in tilt, Alpa and Cambo have tilt adapter option for each lens. Traditional LF camera is not suitable in the digital world simply because of the precision requirement on digital backs.
  13. W

Technical Camera use in landscape photography

It depends on your landscape photography style. Did you use large format camera before? If you did and you want to try a digital working flow, technical camera may suit you. If you never bother not having rise/fall/tilt/shift when shooting, you may not need a technical camera. But I have to...