The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by wesley

1. W

Digital to transparency

wonder any users here playing Pictorico to transfer digital file back into wet printing? Pictorico Pro Ultra Premium OHP Transparency Film - PICT35011
  2. W

FS: Leica M4 Black Chrome / 35/2 Summicron IV / 21/4 Super-Angulon

Re: FS: Leica M4 Black Paint / 35/2 Summicron IV / 21/4 Super-Angulon judging from the photos, this black M4 is often called "black chrome" version instead of black enamel paint version? Can you clarify please?
  3. W

Technical Camera Images

Pleased that you enjoy the shot Ray. :D The small piece of ground that allow me to take this shot is about 15ft above the ground/water level with only 3x3 feet big... I scratched my beloved newly acquired Gitzo sys3 tripod when climbing up... had 4-5 trials when I did the post processing and...
  4. W

Technical Camera Images

STC, Sinaron Digital 55/4.5, DM22, 3 shots stitched. A rework of my old files with C1 7.1 and Silver Efex It might be a bit bored with the "default" shooting location... but it's always excited to meet a scene with lovely cloud and wave. Twelve apostles M_000667 by Wesley Tsang, on Flickr
  5. W

Technical Camera Images

Alpa STC, Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 35mm HR, Phaseone P40+, Square crop, tint with Silver Efex 2 Deers waterfall by Wesley Tsang, on Flickr
  6. W

Show us your Tech Cam

Anders, that's lovely kit. The real edge of using Techno IMO is the small form factor of carrying tele-lenses. Cheers!
  7. W

Technical Camera Images

Alpa STC, Rodenstock 35HR, P40+ Double Deer walking trail in SaiKung Hong Kong 2 Deers by Wesley Tsang, on Flickr
  8. W

Technical Camera Images

Mountain Fuji, from the hill top of Takaosan, Tokyo West Alpa STC, SK150N, P40+
  9. W

Hasselblad CF 100/3.5 Vs. F 110/2

Dan, If you're considering image circle on V lenses, no matter shutter or shutterless... I can smell your Alpa FPS module... aren't you? Currently I have both FE110/2 and the old C 100/3.5 T* in silver rim. Simple comment from me: C100 works great on Hassy body & CFV16; FE110 is shinning on...
  10. W

FS: Mamiya DM22 (Leaf Aptus II) DB for M645 - 6 month old, count 11xx

I am selling a mint- condition Mamiya DM22 Digital back. Some background information as below: - Actuation count 1129, will be freezed as I no longer use it - purchased new by myself around end of April as a kit from Hong Kong dealer, but I sold the 645DF camera body/lens earlier - comes with...
  11. W

Opinions of Rodenstock 55mm f4.5 Apo-Sironar Digital

Anders, Yes, it's in Hong Kong. The spot is in Shing Mun Reservoir country park. Yeah, those trees are especially nice in the hot summer typhoon season with good flow of water, green on stones. Just 30min walk from parking area. Cheers, Wesley
  12. W

I used exactly the middle Sinar green ring in above lens variation. As I point out earlier, flare like hell... Consider the picture I posted earlier with just top portion seeing the bright sky between the leaves (not even direct light into the lens FOV), I have to use a small umbrella to shelter...
  13. W

the Rodie 55 is of low price, I used one in the last 6 months adapted for Alpa STC. Easily stitching 18mm end-to-end with my 1.1 crop sensor. Don't really need center filter on D.back. color cast is less, until 15-18mm movement edge. One down side I found it quite prone to flare. Not sure if...
  14. W

Alpa Dual 17mm T/S

If tilt swing is really that number one requirement... I would go for Arca-R or even L's Techno not Alpa. Sadly... I'm sink in the Alpa river already....
  15. W

Alpa Dual 17mm T/S

I think rupho's plan is ultimate, can use all SB17 & SB34 lenses available. Suppose 6 degree is more than enough.