The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Wouter Brandsma

1. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

2. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Yes, it is. It works best when you already have two images in your mind to photograph where the latter one will be the kind of silhouette image.
  3. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Hi Ricardo, I know. We've discussed the Pentax Q on my blog. Still have that camera although I never use it.
  4. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

In the winter I mostly use ISO 1600 at daytime that helps me to get relative fast shutter speeds. Besides that I really like the texture I get at ISO 1600, both in B&W and color.
  5. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

I personally dislike the TAv mode, because the ISO strangely goes up very high. I use my GR like I used my film GR1, only in aperture priority. And for photographing in the dark I set the ISO at 3200 maximum.
  6. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Studying the Rembrandt's etchings? Wow, no matter how good a painter he was, I most certainly prefer his etchings.
  7. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

A wrong guess Thorkill, it is Utrecht with it's unique wharfs that you don't find along the Amsterdam canals. When I made the photograph I actually thought of Paris too.
  8. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Thank you John.
  9. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

I don't really care about the camera anymore (which I think is a good thing for photography), so rather focus on the photographs instead. Best wishes for the new year too.
  10. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Earlier this year I decided to do a color project too John. It happened to be my photo a day project though.
  11. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Thank you John and Thorkill. Since stopping with slide film this is my first year that I mostly shoot color now after many years of photographing black & white.
  12. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

All photographs are part of my photo a day project.
  13. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

When using a particular camera on a daily basis you start using it subconsiousnessly, or at least that is the case with me.
  14. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

A couple extra photographs.
  15. Wouter Brandsma

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Starting new here (again). The GR is my primary camera.