The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by zakvb

1. Z

SOLD: Factory refurbished Alpa Max incl. box and accessories almost like new (EU)

HI Paul Hope you are well. Where in Switzerland are you based? I do have a 90HR - and might part with it.
  2. Z

Positive Feedback @caumont

Bought a XF from Vincent Very helpful and easy transaction. Was packed so well - I doubt a museum will pack their paintings this well. Highly recommended! and no BS. Cheers, Zak
  3. Z

SOLD (EU) : Phase One XF HAP-2

PM sent
  4. Z

For Sale PHASE ONE 150mm lens..$500.00

I guess it is the mamiya / phase one version pre Schneider Kreuznach.
  5. Z

is it the LS version?
  6. Z

Hi Stanley Is the lens still available? best Zak
  7. Z

WTB: CAMBO WRS 40MM HR DIGARON-W with Copal 0

HI Will. I have the 50mm and the 40mm and am thinking of selling the 40mm... are you still looking for one? Best. Zak
  8. Z

FS: Leaf Credo 60 Mamiya / PhaseOne mount Ship world wide insured

Leaf Credo 60 mamiya mount USD 5300 Euro 4700 2 x battery usb + fire wire cable shutter count 35000 in great condition, sensor is clean no scratches. Based in Zurich, can come and test / view and collect. can do a zoom meeting to view camera :-) I can also bring to Germany, i am there now...
  9. Z

FS: Leaf Credo 60 Mamiya / PhaseOne mount

Ok, maybe that was to high :-) New price. Euro 5000 USD 5600 Open for reasonable offers. Upgrade and this one has to go.
  10. Z

FS: Leaf Credo 60 Mamiya / PhaseOne mount

Selling Leaf Credo 60 back in great condition Including 2 x batteries with Charger Usb cable Shutter count 35000 € 6000 USD 6770 will ship insured world wide Included Paypal - banktransfer - or collection Located in Switzerland can also post from Germany
  11. Z

WTB: Phase one 100mp

sent pm best Zak
  12. Z

WTB: Phase one 100mp

searching for a phase one 100mp. Iq3 or Iq4
  13. Z

FS: Leaf Aptus II 10 56mp

Got a Leaf Aptus II 10 56mp to sell. 6500 US mamiya mount Can be used to trade in for IQ3 100 till end of the month for 35% Ir filter got micro micro small mark that looks like a piece of dust.. easy to retouch / not worth filter replacement Camera was only used indoors. Including batteries...
  14. Z

Lee Filter System Parts and Accessories

HI I am intrested in them all except for the hitech pol filter. shipping to switzerland...?? kind regards zak