The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rodenstock 55mm f/4.5 APO Sironar Digital Copal 0 lens

stevev

To help fund another purchase I am selling my Rodenstock 55mm f/4.5 APO Sironar Digital Copal 0 lens.

I purchased it "Unused in box" from a 100% rated Japanese eBay store, then I sent it to Rodenstock (Dieter Wenzel) to be checked out.
They cleaned and checked the optics and advised that no adjustments were needed as the "the lens is in top condition."

I have the links to the eBay purchase showing the "Unused in box", and the documentation from Mr Wenzel.
The lens remains in excellent condition, having been used only a few times on my Cambo Actus.

Included are the lens, original box and front and rear lens caps.

I will be listing it in eBay in the next week or so, but thought I would offer it here first and am happy to answer any questions.

Below are the original eBay photos and it looks pretty much the same now, but I can take additional images if need be.

$1780 USD including shipping via Fedex or DHL.

Steve.

Attachments