The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Mamiya ZD slr with accesories

Do you still have your 80/1.9?
  2. S

FS: Nikon 200mm f/2 VR version 1 Excellent price!

Where are you located?
  3. S

Contax 645 and lenses and accessories

Where are you located?
  4. S

FS: Domke F2 Original Ruggedwear

I have an excellent condition Domke F2 Original Ruggedwear bag. It is the Ruggedwear edition with the waxed canvas exterior. I'm looking for $100 CAD net. Thanks.
  5. S

FS Sony NEX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 E lens - $125

I have a used Sony NEX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 E lens for sale. I'm looking for $125 shipped. The glass is in perfect condition and the barrel has some minor usage.
  6. S

FS: Hawk's Factory helicoid M-mount adapter for Sony NEX - $130

I have a Hawk's Factory helicoid M-mount adapter for Sony NEX. It is version 3 with the focusing tab. The lens release button has been professionally shaved, so it doesn't get in the way of the NEX grip. I'm looking for $130 CAD net. Thanks.
  7. S

FS: Zeiss ZM 50/1.5 C Sonnar for Leica M-mount (black with hood)

Bump. Lots of interest but still available.
  8. S

Bump. Photos can be seen below.
  9. S

What happened here? I am the OP. Zeiss is still for sale. $950 CAD net.
  10. S

Bump.. lowered to $950 CAD net
  11. S

Bump. The original owner stated that this is optimized for f/1.5, but I can't verify, as I don't shoot this on a rangefinder anymore.
  12. S

I have an excellent condition Zeiss ZM 50/1.5 C Sonnar for Leica M-mount in black for sale. All original boxes and manuals are included. I have the original hood as well. The lens is in perfect optical and cosmetic condition. I'm looking for $1000 CAD.
  13. S

FS: BNIB Nikon D800E - $3750

I have a brand new in box Nikon D800E, from my pre-order at Henry's. I will be selling it at a cost of $3750 CAD net firm.
  14. S

WTB: Carl Zeiss ZM 50/1.5 C-Sonnar

Bump. I'm also looking for a 50 Summicron v4.
  15. S

WTB: Leica 12526 hood (35 Summicron)

I'm looking for a replacement hood for my 35 Summicron. The part number should be 12526. Thanks.