The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

Crappy Hasselblad/Bron Service

Well, that is good. However, the thin plate that consists of the mount on the back of the h3d body was replaced. Mine was fairly worn with obvious scuffs and scratches, when I got it back it was pristine. I think changing that part out, or possibly tightening it too much or having too loose...
  2. B

Crappy Hasselblad/Bron Service

Alright, I am interested to see if anyone else has had problems with them, but so far I am really not liking the service from the Hasselblad/Bron center in New Jersey. A few months ago my auxiliary shutter broke, and I sent it in to them to fix. It took a month to get back, but it was fixed...
  3. B

New H-BLAD/Sony A99 camera

Hasselblad, if your listening, which you probably are not, here is what the Hasselblad HV SHOULD of been. If you are going to re-badge a sony camera, at least do it right. Heck, you won't even have to change that much. Take a Sony A7R, have it come with special focal reducer made just for...
  4. B

H4D-60 back on Fuji GX680

First problem would be powering the back, since the H backs do not have batteries built in. On my Hasselblad H3D-39 I use an image bank, but as far as I know the H4D series does not support the image bank. There are some 3rd party solutions that just supply power but I cannot remember them off...
  5. B

FS: Vizelex RhinoCam for NEX with pentax 645 mount

I am selling my RhinoCam. I am assuming anyone looking at this already knows what it is, but for a quick overview, you can mount a sony nex on the back of this and there is an adapter for pentax 645 lenses on the front. It is possible to buy other adapters to use Hasselblad V or Mamiya 645. It...
  6. B

WTB- 22mp 48x36mm Digital back, p25+ in m645 mount preferred.

What kind of body and lens, mamya? Mainly interested in the back though. I was kind of looking for a p25+ instead of the leaf aptus, mainly becuase the leaf has a base iso of 25, but I would be interested if it was the right price. On KEH they have a been selling aptus 22's in the 3k range but...
  7. B

WTB- 22mp 48x36mm Digital back, p25+ in m645 mount preferred.

Looking to buy almost any 22mp 48x36mm digital back, while I am open to different options if the price is right, I would like to go with a P25+ in m645 mount. I am mainly looking for an extra back just to use on my rz67. M645 mount is preferred, but I will consider V mount for the right price. I...
  8. B

FS: Hasselblad H3D-39 $5999 or best offer

I am selling my Hasselblad H3D-39, has two li-ion battery grips and charger. Comes with all body and back caps, prism, hasselblad camera strap, intact eyecup, and firewire cords for tethering. Cosmetically body shows a bit of wear, as does the paint on the rear of the digital back. Despite the...
  9. B

FS: Hasselblad 150mm N 3.2 HC and other MF gear

I just sold my hasselblad h3dii-22 to a friend and I still have this lens left over. Up for sale is a hasselblad 150mm N 3.2 HC lens. This is the newer harder to find N version with improved optical formula and coatings. The lens only has 925 actuations, lens is in e extremely good condition, no...
  10. B

Best 3 lens RZ67

for the 65mm make sure to get the floating element version and not the regular W version, its pretty much useless compared to the 65mm f/4 L-A. Also the 50mm ULD is an order of magnatude better then the non-uld, it is worth the money. The 140mm f/4.5 L-A is extremly good to, much better then the...
  11. B

DF to RZ

I am using a rz67 pro ii on a leaf aptus 6-II 28mp back. I really do not mind the extra cable, not a big deal for me. The price difference between an rz67 pro II and the pro IID is just ridiculous. I would hands down recommend the rz67 pro II. As far as adapter goes, I am using the hx701 which...
  12. B

buying used digital backs on ebay

I've had pretty good luck buying used digital backs on ebay. If the back is in terrible condition or broken its nearly impossible not to get your money back. Ebay and paypal are extremely biased against sellers and the money you send the seller is essentially held in escrow for 30 days or until...