The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. U

FS: Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm lens for m4/3 cameras

only used a handful of times, lens and body shows no noticeable signs of use. includes box, pouch, hood, front and rear caps. Asking $415, paypaled & USPS Priority shipped within USA
  2. U

FS: D700 + extras

Price: $1,600.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: CONUSA ONLY - $25 Insured UPS Ground or Pickup in NJ for free. USA Version, Original owner (I brought it brand new), 21,950 shutter clicks as of today. It includes 3 batteries (not...
  3. U

WTB: Quadra Portalite or RQ-EL reflector Adapter

If you have one of these, please let me know! Thanks Found one! Not looking for it anymore. Thanks
  4. U

FS: Bags!

As every self respecting photographer, I have collected my share of bags over time. I am relocating and thought this would be a perfect opportunity for me to clean up.... Here goes: 1. Mekko F2X (Domke F2X Clone). I have the original Domke 803 and and an old Domke F2 - I think the mekko is...
  5. U

WTB: Panasonic 100-300 m4/3

if you have a good used one - please email me with details & price.
  6. U

FS: Canon S90

Bought in 2009, but selling it because of my new m4/3 acquisition...The camera is in great shape, and comes with everything that came with the camera including the box... $250 gets you the camera shipped to your door within CONUSA. I prefer Paypal gift... Here are some images... Send me...