The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. frontosa

Voigtlander Heliar III 15mm 4.5 Superwide

I bought one of these brand new and used it possibly 5-6 times and kept it in a bag when not used. I've owned this lens for 5/6 months. Everything you need to know about this lens has been discussed on the Sony forum. It is in like new condition. I have the original packaging, front and rear...
  2. frontosa

Leica 1.25 Magnifier and 2 other Magnifiers

I no longer owned an M9. I have several magnifiers that are no longer needed. Leica 1.25x including leather storage case. $200.00 shipped including paypal. Japan Exposures 1.35x including leather storage case. $100.00 shipped including paypal. 1.25x (Not sure who is the manufacturer)...
  3. frontosa

Leica M240 Handgrip 14496

I have a Leica M / M-P Handgrip 14496 for sale. I have used it a few times, mind condition with box. I prefer the Really Right Stuff grip. List for $269. $170 shipped including Paypal.
  4. frontosa

Custom Duties

I've had my share of ordering items (mostly lenses) from overseas (Hong Kong, Japan, Germany and Austria) and all were positive experiences both in the item bought and shipping. Last tuesday I bought a lens that I thought was a great deal. Shipment was immediately sent and I received it just...
  5. frontosa

RRS BH55 LR

I have a seldom used RRS BH55 LR for sale. Great condition, no scratches or scuffs except for some marks in the bottom when it was mounted on a tripod. I have the original pouch and box that came with it when I bought it new. I used this no more than 4 times, all indoors. $390 + shipping...
  6. frontosa

WTB 2 Canon LP-E6 Batteries for 5D2

I am looking to buy 2 Canon LP-E6 batteries for a 5D2. If you have some spares that are laying around and are willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks Gerry
  7. frontosa

WTB - Leica Battery M8/M9

Looking to buy Leica Battery for M8/M9. If you have an extra battery laying around, please PM for your price. Thanks Gerry
  8. frontosa

Leaf AFi7 Help

This is my first post here on the medium format forum. I am playing around with a Leaf AFi7. While perusing the menu under "camera", then "image", there are several image settings that one can select from. My question pertains to: Develop Curve and Sharpness. There are quite a few choices...
  9. frontosa

Canon LP-E4

Looking to buy battery to fit Canon 1Ds MK3. Please state condition and price. Thanks. Gerry
  10. frontosa

WTB: Leica E55 UVa/IR Filter

If you have a spare Leica E55 UVa/IR filter that you are willing to sell, please state conditon and price. Thanks. Gerry