The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Lights for MFD

Help me choose lights for MFD. I want everything on a light stand, no cords anywhere on the floor and not 9lb batterys. This is slow work so I don't need fast recycling. I ONLY (or I won't go MFD yet) want to use my Bogen 3361 light stands with a flash head powered by a battery pack attached...
  2. P

Standard Look

Hello to all... I am new here and wish to move into MFD at some point. The images shown are my standard look I go for with my environmental and on-location portraits. I will be adding another type of contrived work that I want to use MFD exclusively. Thus 35mm for my wedding work maybe some...
  3. P

DOF and flash power requirements for Medium Format

I am looking into MFD to achieve excellent image sharpness and cropping ability. The downside it seems (at least for me) is the shallow DOF and thus greater flash power required to light a scene since I will be stopping down the lens. Using Canon equipment currently indoors I am shooting scenes...