The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

FS: Fuji GF670W Rangefinder

Sold.
  2. P

WTB: Baseplate for Leica IIIB

Found one, thanks.
  3. P

FS: Fuji GF670W Rangefinder

For sale is my Fujifilm GF670W camera, in excellent condition. There are a few cosmetic signs of use, but everything works well—meter, shutter, film advance, etc. Rangefinder is spot on. The 55mm f4.5 lens is free of any flaws and incredibly sharp; I always kept a protective filter on it. If...
  4. P

WTB: Baseplate for Leica IIIB

Posting this for a friend who's looking for a baseplate for a Leica IIIB. Thanks.
  5. P

Leitz 35mm F2.8 Elmarit-R lens, 3-cam

Price reduction: $425 net to me. Price includes chipping to lower 48.
  6. P

Leitz 35mm F2.8 Elmarit-R lens, 3-cam

For sale is a Leitz 35mm F2.8 Elmarit-R 3-cam lens. It comes with original box with matching serial nos., bubble case, Series VI filter ring, correct Leitz shade, and Leitz cap that fits on the shade in stored position. NOTE: I didn't do as good a job as I could have blowing dust off the lens...
  7. P

FS: Fuji GF670W WA Rangefinder

For sale is my Fuji GF670W wide-angle 6x6/6x7 rangefinder camera. It’s in great shape--rangefinder is accurate, frame spacing is even, everything works as it should. I’ve never had a more user-friendly medium format camera, but I’m going back to a 6X9 format. Included is the box, strap, shade...
  8. P

FS: Voigtlander Bessa 667, complete kit

Sold, thanks.
  9. P

Oops, the price: if I missed it: $2200.
  10. P

(Note: cross posted on Rangefinder Forum.) For sale is my Voigtlander Bessa III 667, in excellent shape. I bought this in gently used condition about 10 months ago, but haven’t run more than 10 rolls of film through it, mainly because I use the wide-angle model. It’s a wonderful camera, with...
  11. P

Voigtlander Bessa R2A w/ 35/2.5 Color Skopar and 50/1.8 Canon LTM, $779

Willing to split the sale into individual items: $425 for the R2A body (with an older Leitz-M body cap I just found); $300 for the 35mm/2.5 Skopar w/caps, box and hood; $130 for the Canon 1.8/50mm.
  12. P

Voigtlander Bessa R2A w/ 35/2.5 Color Skopar and 50/1.8 Canon LTM, $779

For sale is a Voigtlander Bessa R2A body with M-mount 35mm 2/5 Color Skopar and Canon 50mm 1.8 LTM with M-adapter. Body and lenses are in used-but-never-abused condition, i.e., they operate perfectly but show some cosmetic use. I’ve photographed the items to show as much of the cosmetic...
  13. P

Fuji GSW690III

On hold (Rangefinder Forum) pending payment.
  14. P

Fuji GSW690III

Would also consider trades involving any of the following: --Hasselblad (body, 60mm Distagon, A12 back, Acute Matte) --Mamiya 7/7II, 80mm, 65mm --Fuji GF670/Bessa 667 --Voigtlander 35mm/2.5 Color Skopar --4X5 TMX Readyloads
  15. P

Fuji GSW690III

Sorry, price is $799.
  16. P

Fuji GSW690III

For sale is my Fuji GSW690III. Mechanically and optically it's in excellent shape, cosmetically it's probably a 7.5-8. Great lens, very easy to use. Counter is at 208. Includes generic strap and lens cap, and Hoya UV filter. Price includes PayPal and shipping to lower 48. I've bought and sold...
  17. P

FS: Horseman SW612, 65mm/4.5 Grandagon

Sold on RFF.
  18. P

For photos see Horseman SW612 - a set on Flickr
  19. P

For sale is a Horseman SW612 camera with 65mm/4.5 Grandagon lens, 2 6X12 backs, a ground glass back, Rodenstock center filter, and a spare finder mask. The camera shows some cosmetic wear but is in great shape optically and mechanically. Lens is perfectly clean and extraordinarily sharp, and the...