The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

FS: Sony Leica Contarex & MS Optical Lenses

Still available: 1) $2000 Leica 50/2 Summicron non-ASPH (Leica M-Mount, black latest version) like new and bought locally in Vancouver with $2800 receipt 2) $2700 Konica Hexanon 50/1.2 (Leica M-Mount, Silver, ultra rare and like new) comes with 62mm Marumi UV and metal hood, caps 2) $1100...
  2. F

FS: Sony Leica Contarex & MS Optical Lenses

Lenses for Leica M and Sony users. 1) $2000 Leica 50/2 Summicron non-ASPH (Leica M-Mount, black latest version) like new and bought locally in Vancouver with $2800 receipt 2) $2700 Konica Hexanon 50/1.2 (Leica M-Mount, Silver, ultra rare and like new) comes with 62mm Marumi UV and metal hood...
  3. F

Best 200 mm lens

If you have strong arms and don't mind size, weight & Manual focus only, the CZJ Sonnar 180/2.8 in Penatcon 6 is a pretty fun and dreamy lens. Cheap to boot. Otherwise the Minolta AF APO HS 200/2.8 would be the fast AF prime of choice in A mount of course. Similar quality to the Minolta...
  4. F

When you lose your FE 35mm lens cap

I must say Zeiss makes nice lens but the crappy caps. That goes for Contarex, ZF.2, Touit & Sony Zeiss of which I have owned.
  5. F

When you lose your FE 35mm lens cap

Looks like it may be a good lens holder as well when you switch out the lens.
  6. F

Sony A7 + Minolta 135 = Magic Tele Combo

Though I like fine wine, the "beercan" is as perfect as you can get with my "beer" budget.
  7. F

Zeiss 32 and 12 special deal

I like the feel and build quality of both. The 12mm is pretty good as well. Threw it on my A7 and I'm pretty satisfied.
  8. F

Kudos to Leica!

Ouch, I just sent my wobbly lens in. Hope I get it back soon.