The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Bessa 25mm Optical Viewfinder

Hello, I have a lightly used, excellent condition, Bessa 25mm optical finder. i used this on my Leica until I acquired a Zeiss and it has sat unused for some time. The Glass is clear and there are no blemishes on the finder. The price new is approx $200; will sell for $125 including shipping...
  2. G

OMD EM-1 IBIS Noise

Good morning everyone. I picked up my new EM-1 yesterday. So far, seems like a very nice improvement to my EM-5 which I already enjoy. I have two questions: 1) The IBIS makes a noise when it is operating. My EM-5 does not. Has anyone else noticed this? 2) First few frames look pretty...
  3. G

OMD EM-1 Viewfinder blackout delay

Hello All, I am an avid EM-5 user and really like the camera. The one issue that I have is the length of blackout of the viewfinder or monitor between pictures with single shot AF. The blackout seems to be a couple of seconds though I haven't actually timed it. I do know that it is long...
  4. G

Which long range zoom? Oly 45-150 or Pany 45-175?

Hello everyone, I have been very happy with my OM-D system thus far. I have and use several primes quite a lot and have the 12-50 zoom. I am looking for a longer range zoom for travel. I am aware of the tasty Panasonic 70-200 equivalent but am looking for something more like the 70-300 that...
  5. G

FS: 35mm F2.0 Summicron-R ROM, $1,300

I have for sale an excellent condition Leica Summicron R series 35mm F2.0 lens with front/rear caps and built in hood. The glass is clear, focus is smooth throughout. Awesome lens for R9/R8 body. Paypal add 3%, shipping costs will be billed at cost. I have good references here and over 100...
  6. G

FS: Leica 90mm F2.0, chrome, 6-bit coded, Beautiful condition. $1,500

A beautiful condition, chrome, clean, 90mm F2.0 Summicron. Modified to 6-bit by Leica last year. Clear glass, perfect focusing, a few small smudges on the lens barrel. Terrific results. Selling because I upgraded to the ASPH. $1,500. Paypal 3% and shipping extra. I have a references here...
  7. G

FS: Supplies for Canon IFP5100 Printer including like new Print Heads

My loss is your gain. The circuit board in my printer just gave up the ghost....see supplies below. Two Canon PF-03 Print Heads I purchased two PF-03 Canon Print heads a couple of months ago. These heads are like new in original packaging and sealed in bags. They were installed in my...
  8. G

FS - Gitzo GT2540L Tripod

Happy New Year everyone, I am selling my Gitzo GT2540L Tripod. This is Gitzo's long version of their 2 series carbon fiber tripods. It extends to 67", packs to 13" making it good for travel. See complete details on Gitzo website. It comes with the box and leg wrench. This tripod is...
  9. G

FS: Leica Handgrip for M8/M9 Silver

I have a like new Leica Silver Handgrip to fit the M8/M9. With original packing materials and box. I am selling for $180.00 Best Regards, George
  10. G

FS - Leica 180mm F 2.8 Elmarit-R 3 Cam

I am selling an excellent condition Leica Elmarit-R F 2.8 3 Cam lens. Glass is clear and focus is smooth. The lens has a retractable hood and includes front and rear caps, a Leica 67mm UVa filter, and leather lens pouch. This is made in Germany. It is an excellent portrait lens. I am...
  11. G

FS - Canon EF 50mm 1.4

I am selling a Canon EF 50mm 1.4 lens. The glass is clear and focus is smooth. The lens includes front and rear caps plus the bayonet lens shade. I am selling for $375. Best Regards, George Pappas
  12. G

FS - Canon DO IS 70-300mm Lens

I am selling a Canon DO IS 70-300mm lens. It is in excellent condition with clear glass and smooth focus. Included are the front and rear caps and bayonet lens hood. This is a great travel lens and has been widely written about. I am selling for $750. Best Regards, George Pappas
  13. G

FS - Leica 50mm F 2.0 Summicron Chrome

I have a great 50mm Summicron for sale. It is in chrome finish, latest version prior to 6bit. The glass is flawless, there are a couple of marks on the lens mount from my m-coding marker. Focus is velvety. Includes front and rear caps. I am relatively new to this forum but have over 100...