The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

Interest check. WCL-X100

Must sell. Now at $215 Paypal & ConUS shipping included.
  2. E

Interest check. WCL-X100

Price drop. Now $250 Paypal & ConUS shipping included. Will be shipped in sturdy box with packing peanuts inside.
  3. E

Interest check. WCL-X100

Good day. Anyone interested in black WCL-X100? Excellent condition, no marks, dings or damage. Comes with lens pouch, front & back lens cap, NO box. Brand new these cost $315. Asking $265 Paypal & ConUS shipping included. Combined 55+ Positive feedback at GetDPI, FM & RFF as seller, buyer & trader.
  4. E

Dry Box Clearance Sale

That Monochrom sure is purrty. :bugeyes:
  5. E

FS: 35mm film lot

Trying to fund (and make room in the freezer) for Neopan. Thank you kindly.
  6. E

FS: 35mm film lot

For your consideration today. 35mm film lot bought a couple of months ago. All have been freezer stored. Asking $60 including Paypal and shipping within ConUS. Includes: Kodak Portra 400CN 36exp 5rolls. Kodak Portra 800CN 36exp 1roll. Kodak Portra 160CN 36exp 1roll. Fujifilm Pro 400H 36exp...
  7. E

Positive Feedback

Seller: lamlux Buyer: eperet1986 Items: used Leica MP Black Paint .72 for used Leica M6 + SF20 + cash Contacted Dave through his ad to trade his Leica MP Black Paint .72 and offered my Leica M6 + SF20 + cash on my end to make up difference in value. After some friendly communications with due...
  8. E

Note: The OLD B& forum will be shutting down on November 1st, please use the new B&S.

Re: Note: This forum will be shutting down on November 1st, please use the new B&S. How would a potential buyer/seller be able to check Positive/Negative feedback? As a follow-up would existing feedback carry over? If GAS isn't expensive enough, does everyone need to pay before accessing the...
  9. E

Positive Feedback

Seller: eperet1986 Buyer: atonce Item: used steel grey Leica M9 complete with accessories Contacted & sold my used steel grey Leica M9 complete with accessories to Warwick (Yuen Chi Hung). He communicated well & paid quickly. The item was then packaged securely and shipped to HongKong. It...
  10. E

Positive Feedback

Seller: kuujinbo Buyer: eperet1986 Item: used Voigtlander Nokton 40mm/f1.4 MC Contacted Keith through his FS ad and offered to buy one (1) used Voigtlander Nokton 40mm/f1.4 MC . He was very responsive in private conversations and patient with all my questions. Upon confirmation I immediately...
  11. E

Positive Feedback

Seller: opticagent Buyer: eperet1986 Item: used B+W 46 010 UV-Haze 1x MRC Contacted Shawn through his FS ad and offered to buy one (1) used B+W 46 010 UV-Haze 1x MRC. He was very responsive in private conversations. Upon confirmation I immediately paid for the item. He in turn packaged the item...
  12. E

Positive Feedback

Buyer: EricC Seller: eperet1986 Item: Used RRS BM9-B set Contacted Eric through his WTB ad and offered my used RRS BM9-B set. He was nice & very responsive in private conversations as we agreed on the terms. Upon which he immediately paid for the item and in turn I packaged the item well for...
  13. E

Leica Liquidation! M9, 35, 50 Summicron, accessories.

Feeling lucky today? You should. $100 off the Leica M9, 35 & 50 Summicron + $10 off the RRS Set. Save some 'green', today only. Prices reflects discount. 1.) Leica M9 w/ FREE accessories. Asking $5,899 free ship ConUS. 2.) Leica 50 Summicron latest 6bit. Asking $1,899 free ship ConUS. 3.) Leica...
  14. E

Leica Liquidation! M9, 35, 50 Summicron, accessories.

Leica Liquidation! Selling all gear to move back to Asia. Paypal Verified seller with feedback on high end Canon, Leica & Ikelite items sold. Send PM / email for verification. 1.) Leica M9 Steel Grey. Asking $5,999 free ship ConUS. Paypal add 3%. Personal check / MO must clear before ship...
  15. E

FT: Steel Grey M9 + $$$ for Silver M9-P

Thanks Jono. Glad you got your M9-P. :thumbup: While we're on the topic, since the M9-P's are being delivered, anyone here want to trade theirs? Jono? :poke::LOL:
  16. E

FT: Steel Grey M9 + $$$ for Silver M9-P

Okay, let the madness begin. One member already wants to sell his M9 and buy the M9-P. I'm following suite. Have: (1) Steel Grey M9, mint condition with less than 2000k clicks. Bought last October at an authorized dealer. Comes with box and accessories mostly unused. Warranty card unfilled...
  17. E

(TAKEN) FREE! Just pay shipping & handling w/in ConUS!

HighPoint RocketRAID 62x. It's $39 online. Here's the link -- http://www.amazon.com/HighPoint-RocketRAID-620-PCI-Express-Controller/dp/B0034CQR4O Found this included in a recent purchase and have no use for it. Just the PCI card & metal brackets, no box, cable or cd. No idea if this works or...
  18. E

SOLD: Leica M9 Titan Kit (new)

Re: FS: Leica M9 Titan Kit (new) will it blend, that is the question.. ^_^
  19. E

Traded: Minolta Rokkor-PF 58 1.4 EOS mount

Re: FS: Minolta Rokkor-PF 58 1.4 EOS mount Lens traded on FredMiranda.com, thanks.
  20. E

Positive Feedback

Seller: rchisholm Buyer: eperet1986 Item: used Carl Zeiss 50 f/2 Planar ZM Contacted Robert via his ad. We communicated then agreed on a price. I paid immediately and as he said, the lens was shipped out promptly. Got the lens today, and it was well packaged. Really smooth transaction and...