The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Zeiss 55mm Otus ZF.2 for Nikon

Withdrawn ...for now. :thumbup:
  2. J

$2350 includes FedEx Express Saver to confirmed US address. Also includes fees. Thanks!
  3. J

Zeiss Otus 55mm f/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount. Excellent, glass clean, no issues. Box, manual, caps, hood. $2450. Please message me with any questions or for additional information. US sales only. CC or PayPal. More images: Camera Lens Sale April 2017 - Quad Cities & Midwest...
  4. J

Zeiss ZF.2 Lenses: 25 f/2, 35 f/1.4, 50 f/2, 135 f/2

All are gone except for the 35mm f/1.4 ZF.2 which is still available for purchase. Thanks!
  5. J

Zeiss ZF.2 Lenses: 25 f/2, 35 f/1.4, 50 f/2, 135 f/2

Zeiss Distagon T 35mm F/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount ($950) More images please visit my online gallery. Purchased a couple of years ago and has seen occasional use since then. Nothing wrong with it; just found myself using other lenses more and am selling off the lesser-used ones to help...
  6. J

FS: Leica MP black .72, 28 Summicron, 50 Summilux

All items have sold. Thank you for your interest!
  7. J

Big game Sunday bump for the 50 Summilux. Offers welcome. Thank you!
  8. J

The MP and 28 Summicron are both sold. The 50mm Summilux remains available for purchase. Thank you for your interest!
  9. J

The 28mm Summicron has been sold. The MP and 50 are both still available. Thank you!
  10. J

Leica MP .72 Black Paint Film Camera $2750 Photos: Leica MP Black Paint .72 Film Camera Purchased used just over a year ago from KEH. They graded it as “Excellent” and I agree with their assessment. I have noted in the photos where you will find wear. Notably there is a small nick near...
  11. J

FS: Zeiss 35mm f/1.4 ZF.2 lens for Nikon

Purchased new 12/2012 (just over 4 months ago) from B&H. Not registered. Includes box and everything that originally came in it including papers, lens, caps and hood. Very little use; I'd say this falls somewhere between excellent and "mint" condition. View more at: March Gear Sale - a set on...
  12. J

FS - Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 AI-S CRS Lens

You've got PM! :)
  13. J

Positive Feedback

Buyer: cindyflood Seller: me! The smooth transaction Cindy mentioned in the previous post can only take place when a buyer makes things as simple and straightforward as she did! A firm commitment with payment within the hour gave me plenty of time to get her M6 to FedEx the same day. Thank...
  14. J

FS: Leica M6 Classic - Black

Sold. Many thanks to everybody for your interest!
  15. J

FS: Leica M6 Classic - Black

$1200 Black Leica M6 with .72 viewfinder. Price is all inclusive: PayPal fees, shipping via insured FedEx Home or Ground as appropriate to your confirmed PayPal mailing address. Recently returned to me from DAG for CLA with the following notes: “Replaced missing strap guard on top cover...
  16. J

21 Summilux ASPH + VF

Sold! Many thanks to everybody who expressed an interest in this lens! Keep an eye open for a black M6 classic coming to the B&S forum soon! :)
  17. J

21 Summilux ASPH + VF

Thanks, kebebe! Note: I've received quite a few PMs and believe I have responded to all of them. If I missed yours please forgive me and send me a reminder PM. I've had some solid offers and, should this not sell for the asking price, I will be sending out counter-offers or acceptance PMs...
  18. J

21 Summilux ASPH + VF

I will be sorting through PM's in a bit but wanted to add a couple of things to this listing: 1. US sale only. 2. The mark is located just below the red line roughly above the "1.4" where it reads "SUMMILUX-M 1:1.4/21 ASPH". It's very small but it's there and I wanted to make sure there...
  19. J

21 Summilux ASPH + VF

$6250 Includes a Voigtlander 21mm viewfinder, PayPal/CC fees, shipping via insured FedEx Home or Ground and more listed below. Purchased new in February and in excellent condition. There is one mark on the barrel that came from my camera bag strap (you will see it in the photos). Glass is...
  20. J

Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH - $4300

It's the first version of the ASPH not the newer (all newer are coded).