The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

WTB: Summilux 35mm AA

Thanks IWC Doppel, I think you are talking about the L-Camera forum, which I mentioned above, and I did contact the seller then. It is marked "sold" in German. Thanks anyway. Lee
  2. D

Yeah, prices are all over the place. One sold on L.Camera site in Europe for 8,000 euro recently with cap and hood only though. A few on the Bay but all from Europe or Hong Kong, which I will incur import tax :(. Hopefully something comes up but I am in no hurry. Lee
  3. D

Great, rubbing salt on wound when I still cannot find one that is in my price range.:banghead: One's on the Bay are so expensive and I have to consider import tax also. :cry:
  4. D

Thanks for the advice, I am looking all over. Obviously there are copies out there up for grabs but I don't want to, or can't afford, to pay premium. I much rather buy from owner than through a dealer. Just want a working copy so that I can use it. A collector condition copy would be nice at...
  5. D

Still looking.
  6. D

Sent you a pm sven
  7. D

Yeah, and I haven't told my wife that I am buying a 35mm AA yet. :p
  8. D

You know you guys are just adding salt to my wound right, :cussing: Please someone sell me their 35mm AA :cry:
  9. D

I will try that, thanks
  10. D

Because as soon as I saw Ned's post, I pm'ed him but he decided not to sell. I did mention being back on the hunt after that. So I am still looking for one unless Ned changes his mind ;)
  11. D

Bump
  12. D

You guys are killing me. I just like to use "beginner" to stay humble amounts all you experts here. I really don't think I am a beginner anymore. Just not happy with the summicron and like the Bokeh better with the AA than the FLE. I know how much this lens goes for but the ebay ones are...
  13. D

Back on the hunt.
  14. D

Sent you a pm NB23
  15. D

Have been looking for a decent copy of the infamous Summilux 35mm AA. I know there are copies available on the auction site but at a ridiculous price. Anyone is willing to part with his/her at a reasonable price please let me know. Much appreciated.:salute: Lee
  16. D

Positive Feedback

Seller: Guy Mancuso Buyer: Me Item: Sandisk 16GB Extreme Pro CF card Comment: Arrived quickly, great deal.
  17. D

SOLD: Sandisk Extreme Pro's 16gb CF cards and SD

Re: FS: Sandisk Extreme Pro's 16gb CF cards and SD I will take 1 CF card please. Let me know your PP.
  18. D

SOLD: 2x Leica UV/iR 43mm filters (never used)

Re: FS: 2x Leica UV/iR 43mm filters (never used) I will take the other one if it is black.
  19. D

SOLD 35/2 Summicron M ASPH, 6 bit, $2425

Re: 35/2 Summicron M ASPH, 6 bit, $2425 Email sent