The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Leica Magnifier 1.25x LIKE NEW

Need to sell this..make me an offer!
  2. M

another bump!
  3. M

FS:Leica X2 Black with Grip

Sorry camera withdrawn, however the grip is still available.
  4. M

FS:Leica M9-P Silver Pristine

That lens is now sold after this camera was. I'm sure you can check with the buyer Ryan that there was no problems in the sale and everything was as described. I stress I am not a cheat as I'm being accused of. This gentleman is my first horrible experience.
  5. M

No connections here at all. No need to boot me out. I will leave myself if this goes on. Thank you
  6. M

Nobody will be cheated rest assured. I have bought and sold many times times on this forum and no one has ever accused me of the stuff this gentleman has, Mr Ta Chen. Have never come across a buyer like him before. In addition to the pics provided he asked for 13 more which I sent him. I bought...
  7. M

Copy and pasted in box message 1) The serial number discrepancy is a misunderstanding. I sent u a pic of the bottom of the box assuming one of them was the serial number. Had you told me that is not where it is and where it actually is i would have sent you that too. Turns out neither knew...
  8. M

Leica 50mm Summilux ASPH 6 bit coded

I'm selling my Black 50mm asph Summilux f 1.4 which is of course 6 bit coded and in pristine condition. Barely used lens. Comes with pouch, box, lens caps front and back and it's original papers all like new. Love this lens but I have to sell to fund some house hold purchases. No marks anywhere...
  9. M

bump!!
  10. M

Dropped to $3100 shipped
  11. M

Dropped to $700 shipped
  12. M

bump!
  13. M

Bump!
  14. M

$750 with shipping included! Come on people!
  15. M

Still available!
  16. M

$3300 shipped!