The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. SHAY KEDEM

MAMIYA 645DF + LEAF APTUS II 8 + LENSES

I'm selling my medium format set, if you heard about someone who wants to buy a MF you can refer them to me: FOR SALE : First hand system (I'm the owner) , all gear is in supreme condition. serious buyers only, will sale the whole set as one, photos + serials will provide to the buyer prior to...
  2. SHAY KEDEM

GREAT STARTER KIT FOR SALE!

FOR SALE : First hand system (I'm the owner) , all gear is in supreme condition. serious buyers only, will sale the whole set as one, photos + serials will provide to the buyer prior to money transfer MAMIYA 645DF BODY LEAF APTUS II -8 40MPX , low actuations MAMIYA 80mm f/2.8 Leaf Shutter...
  3. SHAY KEDEM

FS: MAMIYA 645DF + LEAF APTUS II 8 + LENSES

FOR SALE : First hand system (I'm the owner) , all gear is in excellent condition. serious buyers only, will sale the whole set as one, photos + serials will provide to the buyer prior to money transfer MAMIYA 645DF BODY LEAF APTUS II -8 40MPX , low actuations MAMIYA 80mm f/2.8 Leaf Shutter...
  4. SHAY KEDEM

MAMIYA 645DF+LEAF APTUS II 8 DB + LENSES

Hi guys, i'm selling my MAMIYA/ P1 645DF body + Leaf Aptus II 8 (40MPX) + Lenses all gear is 1 year old Mint condition, first hand, comes as original Store equipment. serial numbers + verifications will provide for serious buyers only. Lenses included : MAMIYA 75-150D mm F/4 Autofocus...
  5. SHAY KEDEM

SELLING MY 645DF+LEAF APTUS II 8 + LENSES

Hi guys, i'm selling my MAMIYA/ P1 645DF body + Leaf Aptus II 8 (40MPX) + Lenses all gear is 1 year old Mint condition, first hand, comes as original Store equipment. serial numbers + verifications will provide for serious buyers only. Lenses included : MAMIYA 75-150D mm F/4 Autofocus...
  6. SHAY KEDEM

Leaf back Tethered with IMAC 27" / 21"

Hi, I've had hard time to tethered my Leaf back with iMac 27" and my other 21", I've been told that i need a repeater and another Firewire cable does any body knows about good deal over eBay for both repeater and a cable that fix this setup? (FW 800). Thank you all in advance. Shay
  7. SHAY KEDEM

645DF+1.3 LEAF CROP FACTOR - AIN'T WYSIWYG

I have the Aptus-II 8 (40MP), the sensor is a 1.3 crop sensor, yet - i can't see any viewfinder indication for the real-life cropped FOV. ( i think that the VF FOV is a 645 full frame view) Q :Is there any option (CF maybe) over the 645DF body that allows to see the actual FOV? Really...
  8. SHAY KEDEM

Moving up from 5DM2 to P1-65+

Hi, i'm a fashion photographer working world wide. I own the top-notch canon's gear (1DS3+5DM2) and the best prime lenses. recently (for few months now) i started to feel very uncomfortable with the output files, the proportion of a model's body and the overall width of a portrait shot (spaces...