The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Sigma DP2 Quattro samples have been posted

more samples found by member of dpr I uploaded the samples to my Onedrive cloud: Sigma Camera Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
  2. G

Sony Curved CMOS Sensor Presentation

43mm diagonal curved CMOS chip for digital cameras Image Sensors World
  3. G

The Cube - versions

diglloyd - Tripods and Related - Arca Swiss Cube geared head
  4. G

Pentax countdown..........

More details on this website about the MF camera http://photorumors.com/
  5. G

Next Gen Alpha FF DSLR

Hi Peter, I think you may be referring to the rumored Sony A1R @35 megapixels reported on the photo rumors website in September 09. I have a feeling someone mentioned it may not have a low pass filter though don't see in direct reference to this in the specs. A couple of links...
  6. G

PhaseOne Photokina News So Far

Phase One's 23Sept Press Release - ?Leica Lenses for Phase One System Guys, Just had a look at one of Phase One's 23 Sept press releases. The third bullet point on the first page has this paragraph. "Extended lens range for Phase One 645 camera system. Successful alliances with Leica Camera...
  7. G

Mamiya - ZDb 22MP Back

Mamiya has announced upgraded/enhanced version of their ZD Back Mamiya ZDb Digital Back Debuts at Photokina 2008 Cologne, Germany – September 19, 2008 – Mamiya Digital Imaging has announced the next model of their digital back – called the Mamiya ZDb 22 megapixel Digital Back – will be shown...
  8. G

Mamiya 45mm'D', 80mm Leaf Shutter announced

FYI - Just found above announcements on Mamiya's Japan website (you will need to translate from Japanese) see website http://www.mamiya.co.jp/ Regards Mark