The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

WTB: Leica Q2 or Hasselblad X1d

Hello After nearly 2 years of being out of my hobby I've decided to give it a try again. Let me know if you have any of them for sale in Europe for a reasonable price. Thank you!
  2. J

FS: Pentax HD DA645 28-45 SR ED SW

Bump Send me your offer!
  3. J

FS: Pentax 645D + FA 75/2.8 + extras

Sorry )) $1950 obo
  4. J

FS: Pentax HD DA645 28-45 SR ED SW

This is a gem. Amazing quality zoom lens for MF is what Pentax should be proud of. Excellent condtion. No dust, scratches, nothing like that. Comes as pictured - caps and hood. No original box as I had to leave it on a trip. $1950 includes shipping worldwide from Russia. I will lower the...
  5. J

FS: Pentax 645D + FA 75/2.8 + extras

Selling it as a kit. Pretty nice working horse for all of possible needs. 645D has about 40K shutter count and looks quite nice. There is some amount of dings here and there, but nothing serious aesthetically. 75/2.8 is in very good to excellent condition. Comes with both caps and rubber hood...
  6. J

FS: Canon EOS-M 18-150mm STM

This one is 99.99% new. I got it with M6 body as a kit, and used it may be twice. Prefer shooting with primes. $350 Shipping worldwide is included (located in Russia). You cover paypal fees
  7. J

FS: Mamiya ZD digital back

Mamiya ZD digital back, one of the most interesting backs to start digital medium format journey. Built on DALSA sensor of 36x48mm, it provides its special and nice color rendering and indeed 3D look. Perfect condition and very low shutter count, comes as pictured with 4 batteries and a...
  8. J

FS: Phase One P45+ for Mamiya/Phase One

Selling the last piece of my MF stuff. Phase One P45+. I got it last year directly from Phase One factory, mileage is minimal - about 2600 shots made. Comes with everything you can get from a store, in an original box. PLUS: you will get 5 batteries in total, 2 of which are new ($140 value)...
  9. J

FS: Leica Summarit 75/2.5 new

Bought it a few month ago in Germany and never had a chance to use. It comes with worldwide (I guess) warranty, fully packaged. Price is $725 and I'll cover worldwide shipping and paypal fees! Offers are welcome too Located in Russia and will be shipped the same day. I am on Ebay under the...
  10. J

FS: Leica Summarit 75/2.5 new

Bought it a few month ago and never had a chance to use. It comes with worldwide (I guess) warranty, fully packaged. $750. Price includes worldwide shipping but you either cover paypal fees or let's use popmoney (easy and cheap for US) or any crypto currency, or an old school bank transfer...
  11. J

FS: Phase One P40+ for Mamiya/Phase One

Nice condition and only 40k mileage. Comes in orginial pelican style case, with 2 batteries and charger, with the book and firewire cable. Just plug and play ) Price $3200 net to me - you are welcome to pay with popmoney (nearly free of charge in US), wire transfer or any crypto currency. EMS...
  12. J

FS: Leica S2 body with Leica Summarit-S 35mm f/2.5 Asph Exc+

Leica S2 with wonderful Summarit 35/2.5. Perfect condition and very rare use. Body comes in original box with all papers, cords etc. The lens only has caps. Price is $6200 and it incudes worldwide shipping with EMS Courier Post. I'd prefer US bank transfer to avoid huge paypal fees. In a month...