The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

WTB: Phase One p45+ H Mount

What is your budget, I may be persuaded to sell mine. I'm located in Melbourne.
  2. F

FOR SALE Notice: Cambo WRS stuff

Good luck with the conversion. Would love that combo in my kit!
  3. F

FOR SALE Notice: Cambo WRS stuff

Any chance you're selling the 72mm lens that goes with the mask?
  4. F

FS: Panasonic LX5 Package

Bump for an awesome camera!
  5. F

WTB Wake up cable for Phase back with cable release.

The Kapture Group is the best product I know of. Maybe not as "elegant" and in keeping with some camera systems, but it works.
  6. F

the art of getting the most from your Phase One Case

I use a Storm IM2500 which is largest "carry on" case available. It has wheels which are super handy but does reduce interior size in the lower 2 corners. Size wise, it is larger than the Phase case but not by a great deal. The big clincher for me though, is that the Cambo can be slotted in...
  7. F

Architecture/Interior Design - Tech or that camera!

Sorry I can't add anything regarding your DM22, I've never used the back before. I shoot a lot of long exposures and find the P45+ (and from what I hear P25+/P30+ is the same) exceptional. Would a P25+ be an option? I'm not certain on pricing, but I believe they can be had for the $5-6K mark.
  8. F

Hi Aryan, I agree. The 35mm path is a reliable, cheaper (still not cheap!) and high quality route to take. My wife is also a photographer, so investing in a digi back, while it has extended me financially, I found relatively easy to justify. My accountant may not agree though. What I did...
  9. F

How are your CF card transfer to Mac without USB3.0 port?

I find the Sandisk FW800 to give very good transfer rates. Unless your downloading large cards on multiple occasions during the day, the increase in speed to say USB3 I doubt would be hardly worthwhile.
  10. F

WTB: Cambo Digitar 72mm for WRS

As title states, looking for a 72mm Digitar in excellent condition. Please let me know if you have or know of one for sale. Located in Australia. Cheers, Flynny
  11. F

WTB: ALPA HPF Rings Schneider 35mm & 47mm

Thanks a lot for the lead Graham. ;-)
  12. F

WTB: ALPA HPF Rings Schneider 35mm & 47mm

Hi all, I have no idea where to find these, hunting online with no luck. If you know or have either/both for sale, please let me know. Would be very appreciative. Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/35 mm XL = AAS 36 Schneider Super-Angulon 5.6/47 mm XL = SSA 47 Cheers, Chris
  13. F

It's pretty late, and haven't read through all the posts, so apologies if I'm doubling up. I shoot architecture, also in Melbourne. I use a WRS 1200 P45+, 24/35/47 or Canon kit w/TSE's depending on clients. I prefer the IQ of the medium format but the convenience of the Canon and their...
  14. F

Is the P45+ back now over rated / over hyped?

I'm not sure I understand 100%, but I'll chime in. I use a P45+, as for me, there are no alternatives for the money. Even for 15K and higher, options are limited if any. In the real pro photog world, I would say only 15-25% use a medium format system, with the rest using 35mm and getting by...
  15. F

WTB: Zeiss Makro-Planar 100mm f/2 ZE

I have exactly what you're looking for. May consider selling. Where are you and what is your offer?
  16. F

NEC PA monitors

I use a PA271W. Awesome monitor! I've used top end Eizo's and find the NEC comparable in all facets except cost. Inbuilt features are great and love the ability to quickly flip between sRGB spaces to AdobeRGB.
  17. F

Invisible Mannequin

Hi Bob, I've read the Chris Brock article and it won't produce results akin to the web links in my first post :-/ It seems like a good idea until you try go through it step by step, taking into consideration the full 3 Dimensional product.
  18. F

Invisible Mannequin

Hi all, Do any of you clever photographers/digital retouchers know how to do the invisible mannequin effect on a see-through lace bra? The closest example I could find is here: Australian Dedicated Commercial Product Photography Studio | WR2365a...
  19. F

Anyone have DMG file for Office 2008?

File #1 of #3 File #2 of #3 File #3 of #3
  20. F

Odd grid lines induced by Capture One 7?

I'm finding some weird aberrations when combining LLC with dust removal. If you're using dust removal, maybe try without and see what happens. Otherwise I'm loving C1-7 Big improvement over C1-6