The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

FS: Alpa STC and Alpa 90

Re: FS: Alpa STC and Alpa 90 SOLD Hi all, I've received an offer for both items - thanks for the interest! Tom
  2. T

FS: Alpa STC and Alpa 90

Hi everyone, I'm shrinking my Alpa kit - it's a tough decision but these two items enjoy limited utility in my architectural work, and I'm sure someone could put them into heavier rotation! Both the body and the lens have probably been used about a dozen times since I acquired them new from...
  3. T

FS: Alpa STC and Alpagon 90

Hi everyone, I'm shrinking my Alpa kit - it's a tough decision but these two items enjoy limited utility in my architectural work, and I'm sure someone could put them into heavier rotation! Both the body and the lens have probably been used about a dozen times since I acquired them new from...
  4. T

FS: Arca-Swiss Rm3di & Schneider 72 Digitar

Everything has sold with the exception of the reflex viewfinder, currently on eBay. Thanks for your interest.
  5. T

Update: Rm3di w/GG: SOLD Schneider 72 Digitar: SOLD 6x9 rollfilm back: SOLD rollfilm interface plate: SOLD Still available: Hasselblad V interface plate Mamiya interface plate Binocular reflex viewer Going on eBay shortly.
  6. T

Another update and a bit more off the price of the camera and lens. I think this might be it. Accessories still as priced above. Thanks for looking. RM3Di + groundglass: $2,250. Schneider 72: $1,250.
  7. T

Price update - I'd like to give these a good home. RM3Di with groundglass now $2,500. Schneider 72 now $1,500. Tom
  8. T

Weekend bump - everything is still available. Also, I'll cover the Paypal fee so no additional on top of the prices listed. Message me with any questions. Thanks, Tom
  9. T

I'm selling a few Arca-Swiss items, the camera body and lens were purchased new from Capture Integration in 2011. The accessories I've picked up along the way. I'll ship in the USA for free. Add 3% for PayPal if that's your preferred method. Send me a note if you have any questions. Thanks for...
  10. T

Cambo lenses for a credo 50 back

I have a Credo 50 and shoot architecture with several Rodenstock lenses. I like to dabble in landscapes as well, but I'm a rank amateur in this realm so I'm sure someone else can chime in. The 32HR is a fantastic wide angle lens but well over the budget you quoted. It's also physically massive...
  11. T

Filtering Rodenstock 32mm

I'd caution anyone looking into the Linhof Studio XXL holder system, I bought one last year - it's durable but the weight of the holder and the corresponding adapters are rather excessive, especially if you're hanging it off the front end of the 32HR. The holder is 185 grams, and the three...
  12. T

FS: Arca-Swiss R-mount lenses

Weekend bump and price change: $3,000 for 35 Digitar $2,000 for 47 Digitar
  13. T

FS: Arca-Swiss R-mount lenses

I also posted this on another forum, so excuse the cut-and-paste. I'm selling two of my Schneider Digitar lenses in Arca-Swiss R-mount, the 35XL and the 47XL. I am the original owner of each, the 35 acquired in 2012 and the 47 in 2011. They're both very clean, no marks on the glass and the...
  14. T

Technical Camera Images

Here's Kilgore Falls - about an hour away from me in Maryland (shot in early Nov) - I preferred the B&W version, the hurricane that blew through took down many of the leaves so the color was a bit weak. I think I used my 47XL on a Rm3di - back is my recently acquired P45+ Tom
  15. T

Thanks to Precision Camera Works & Arca-Swiss

I just wanted to share a good experience with those who are considering purchasing an Arca-Swiss tech camera - they often get a bit of a hard time on the forums with both their inexplicable aversion to a web presence and the innumerable shipping delays on otherwise very innovative products...
  16. T

FS: Leaf Aptus II-5, Hasselblad V

Back is SOLD, thanks everyone!
  17. T

Well, never mind. The buyer backed out - it's up for grabs again.
  18. T

Sale is pending . . .
  19. T

I'm looking to sell my Leaf Aptus II-5, mount is Hasselblad V. I've had it for about 15 months, and it has served me very well for architecture and landscape photography, always mounted on an Arca RM3Di. I purchased it lightly used from Capture Integration, serial # is LI200103. Shot count is at...
  20. T

Technical Camera Images

Thanks Dan and Swissblad. I've enjoyed my few months with the Aptus II-5. I do wish on occasion for longer exposure capacity, and the lack of ability to tether with a battery (like a P1 back) is just plain irritating. But aside from that it's a good value and has allowed me to put the bulk of...