The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Webhost recommendation for selling photos online

Just wanted to update this post.... It's Nov.2013 and I'm still happily using Zenfolio. Do yourself a favor and don't waist your time with other services. Really, it's been a great ride for me and I still highly recommend them.
  2. P

Webhost recommendation for selling photos online

I tried out both and chose Zenfolio in the end. They've been outstanding on every level! As for selling. I've sold very little through the site and find people really want to 'see' the images in person before they are comfortable buying. But I photograph travel, wildlife and poeple primarily so...
  3. P

smugmug vs zenfolio vs own custom website

I did a one month trial of both zenfolio and smugmug. Here's the short version of my opinion... ZENFOLIO! I've been using zenfolio now for exactly 1 year and it's been brilliant every step of the way! The things I can do through zenfolio have opened all kinds of doors for me. Here are some...