The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

WTB: Gitzo monopod

I am looking for a Gizo monopod, either the GM2562T or GM4562. I prefer to buy in Canada to avoid cross-border shipping hassle.
  2. M

WTB: Leica CL (digital)

I am looking for a gently used Leica CL digital camera (preferably in black). I prefer to buy in Canada to avoid cross-border hassle.
  3. M

WTB (CAN): B+W 46 & 60mm XS-Pro ND filters and Lexar 64GB 2000x SD card.

I am looking for the following items. B+W 46mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 803 Solid Neutral Density 0.9 Filter (3-Stop) B+W 60mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 806 Solid Neutral Density 1.8 Filter (6-Stop) Lexar 64GB Professional 2000x UHS-II SDXC Memory Card with SD UHS-II Reader (U3, Class 10) Please let me know if...
  4. M

FS (CAN): Leica M-Adapter T (18771) - LN Condition

Leica M-Adapter T (18771) for using Leica M lenses on Leica T and SL cameras. It's been used only a few times and is in like new condition. Asking: $330 (net).
  5. M

FT (CAN): Leica 50mm silver Summilux for Noctilux

I am looking to trade my Leica 50mm silver Summilux-M for a Noctilux (with some cash on my side of course). I am the first owner and I bought it over three years ago (the serial number is 4142311). It is sparingly used and very clean (albeit with some small small dust particles inside).
  6. M

(FT) Trade my Leica T (silver) with 18-56mm lens for OM-D E-M1 Mark II

I am looking to trade my silver Leica T with the 18-56mm lens for an Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II. The camera and lens are in 8+ condition with minimal signs of use. A second Leica battery, a leather half-case, original rubber strap and the battery charger are included. Sorry I don't have the box...
  7. M

(UAE) Leica T (silver) with 18-56mm lens and visoflex

I am currently in Abu Dhabi, UAE and listing this in case someone in the UAE is interested buying a silver Leica T. It comes with the 18-56mm lens, visoflex viewfinder, a second Leica battery, and a leather half-case. The camera and all accessories are in excellent condition. I have the manual...
  8. M

(CAN) Leica T (silver) with 18-56mm lens and visoflex

I am selling my Leica T (silver) with 18-56mm lens and visoflex viewfinder. The camera is in excellent condition and it comes with a leather case and a second battery. Sorry I don't have the box, but I have the manual. I am asking $2000 (net to me).
  9. M

FS or FT (CAN): LEICA 70mm SUMMARIT-S f2.5 ASPH lens

I bought this lens recently with the intention of buying a Leica S 006 and building a Leica S setup, but I changed my mind and would like to either sell it or trade it for Leica or Sony equipment. This Leica Summarit-S 70mm f2.5 ASPH lens is used but in near mint condition cosmetically...
  10. M

FS (CAN): Leica M (type 240) silver chrome

I am selling my Leica M (type 240) in silver chrome. The camera is very gently used and has no visible scratches or any other blemishes. It has always been used with a leather half case - which is also included. I estimate less than 5K shutter actuations on it. It comes with original box and all...
  11. M

WTB: Sigma DP3 Merrill

I decided to give Sigma DP3 Merrill a try. I am looking for one in mint condition with low shutter count. Please let me know the details and your asking price.
  12. M

(CAN) Leica Viewfinder Magnifier-M 1.25x and 1.40x - mint

I have two Leica Viewfinder Magnifier M 1.25x and 1.40x for sale. These are genuine Leica magnifiers in mint condition. I am asking $250 USD (each - net to me). They come in the original box, packaging and the warranty card.
  13. M

Sigma 18-250mm f3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM lens for Sigma Digital SLR cameras

I have a Sigma 18-250mm f3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM lens for Sigma Digital SLR Cameras for sale. It was purchased on Feb 28 2013 and was used to shoot about 700 pictures. I am not posting a picture as it is in like new condition and comes with the box and manual. If you need to see a picture of it...
  14. M

Leica M8/M9 battery, Thumbie, 1.25 viewfinder magnifier, etc.

1. I have an original Leica battery that I came with my M9-P. The battery is about a year old and lightly used - $60. 2. Thumbie for M8/M9 (BNIB) - $45. 3. Generic 1.25x Viewfinder Magnifier for Leica M8/M9 (and other Leica M models) - $55. 4. Please see my other ad for JnK half-case with...
  15. M

WTB: (CAN) Leica 80mm Summilux-R

I am looking for a mint copy of this lens. I prefer the ROM version with OBM. Please let me know the details (condition, your location, etc.) and state your asking price.
  16. M

Gitzo T3530S SER.3 6X Systematic carbon fiber tripod (new in the box).

I have a Gitzo T3530S SER.3 6X Systematic tripod - brand new in the box (never used) for sale. It is a carbon fiber tripod with 3 sections. it comes in its original box with supplied protective bag, paperwork, hex keys and wrench. I am asking $500 (net to me).
  17. M

Arca Swiss Z1 DP W/Quick Release "Flip-Lock"

I have a brand new (never used) Arca Swiss Z1 DP W/Quick Release "Flip-Lock" for sale. It comes in its original box+packaging with original paperwork. I am asking $450 (net to me)- firm. Edit: Arca Swiss Z1 DP is SOLD. Please see my other ad for Gitzo T3530S SER.3 6X Systematic carbon...
  18. M

JnK half-case with shoulder strap for Leica M8, M9/M9-P (brown)

I have a beautiful JnK half-case with matching shoulder strap for Leica M8, M9/M9-P for sale. Both are in like new condition. I am asking $220 net to me. I will accept a partial trade for an Expodisc.
  19. M

FS (CAN): Leica 90mm Summicron-M pre-ASPH

I am selling my black Leica 90mm Summicron-M f/2.0 pre-ASPH lens. It has seen very little use and it is in superb condition. It comes in the original box, with leather pouch, B+W KR-1,5 (1A) skylight filter, and all the paperwork it came with. I am asking $1800 net to me.
  20. M

FS (CAN): Leica 50mm Summicron-M (6-bit) black - mint

I am selling my black Leica 50mm Summicron-M f/2.0 lens as I just bought a Summilux. It is in like new condition. It comes in the original box, with leather pouch and all the paperwork it came with. This is the latest version with 6-bit coding. I am asking $1900 net to me.