The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS: Hasselblad 501CM + extras

bump
  2. A

FS: Hasselblad 501CM + extras

Hi everyone! There are a few lots for sale: Hasselblad 501CM chrom, ACUTE-MATTE D 42204 - EX A12 back chrom 30212 - LN- Hasselblad 120/4 T*CF Macro Planar Carl Zeiss - EX+ Hasselblad lens hood B60/100-250 Prism finder PM5 - EX+ Quick-Release Plate for Hasselblad Arca Swiss type Hasselblad...
  3. A

WTB: Ebony SW45

Thank you all. The camera is purchased.
  4. A

bump
  5. A

bump
  6. A

bump
  7. A

Thank you. This option I left for later. There are no pictures and a description of the camera is poor.
  8. A

bump
  9. A

Hi all, I'm looking for Ebony SW45. If you have one for sale, please send me a pm with price. Thanks, Andrey.
  10. A

FS - Ebony sw45 and lenses. *UK*

PM sent
  11. A

WTB leaf aptus 75s or leaf aptus 7 Digital back for Hasselblad V-Universal mount

Sinar eMotion75 with adapter Hasselblad V is not interesting? P.S. Excellent photos.
  12. A

Rollei Zeiss Distagon 50mm f/4 PQ HFT for Rolleiflex 6008 & HY6

possible exchange for Metz Mecablitz 76 MZ-5 digital
  13. A

possible exchange for Distagon 60/3.5 T* CB (Hasselblad V)
  14. A

possible exchange for Distagon 60/3.5 T* CB (Hasselblad V)