The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS: Leica Q2

Hi Jay Is the Q2 still available? I'm interested. I'm in Canberra by the way. Cheers Michael
  2. M

FS: Sqinno black leather half-case for Sony RX1

One last bump and price reduction to $50 USD.
  3. M

FS: Sqinno black leather half-case for Sony RX1

I've just sold my Sony RX1r, so now it's time to sell the Sqinno half-case that protected my camera so well for the 18 months I had it. The case is in good condition and fits the RX1/RX1r like a glove. Original box included. Price is $60 USD, which includes Paypal fees and shipping via...
  4. M

FS: Artisan & Artist half-case for Leica X1/X2/XE

Price reduction: Now $95 (including Paypal fees and shipping).
  5. M

FS: Novoflex Contax/Yashica to Sony E mount lens adapter

Price reduction: Now $130 (including Paypal fees and shipping).
  6. M

FS: Artisan & Artist half-case for Leica X1/X2/XE

I have for sale an unused ARTISAN & ARTIST black leather half-case for a Leica X1/X2/XE. The case is in mint condition. Original packaging included. Price (including Paypal fees and international shipping) is $105 USD. Thanks for looking. Please PM me with any questions.
  7. M

FS: Novoflex Contax/Yashica to Sony E mount lens adapter

For sale is a mint condition NOVOFLEX Contax/Yashica to Sony E mount lens adapter. Original case and cap included. Price (including Paypal fees and international shipping) is $150 USD. Thanks for looking. Please PM me with any questions.
  8. M

Positive Feedback

Seller: bdp Buyer: me Item: Sony FE 35mm f2.8 lens plus filter This was a very smooth and hassle-free transaction with Ben. The lens is in beautiful condition and is working flawlessly. I'm very happy with the deal. Thanks Ben. Highly recommended! Michael (Mardu)
  9. M

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me Seller: newghost I bought a Squiino half-case for my new Sony RX1R from Edwin. Very smooth international transaction, with fast shipping, great communication and an excellent product. Thank you Edwin. Michael (Mardu)
  10. M

FS: MS Optical x1.35 magnifier for Leica M

I have for sale a lightly-used MS Optical x1.35 magnifier for Leica M cameras in excellent condition. Price: $125 AUD, including Paypal fees and shipping by registered air mail (or +$25 AUD for EMS). Thanks for looking.
  11. M

FS (AUS): Mint Leica M (Typ240) black

Sale pending
  12. M

FS: Artisan & Artist half-case for Leica M (Typ240)

Re: FS: Artisan & Artist half-case for Leica M (Typ240) SOLD SOLD
  13. M

Yes. I'm happy to ship to the UK.
  14. M

Hi Yes, I'm happy to post worldwide.

Hi Yes, I'm happy to post worldwide.
  15. M

Price now includes shipping as well as Paypal fees.