The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS Leica M 35mm Summicron V4 Germany Late SN 6 Bit

For sale is my black Made in Germany Leica M 35mm Summicron version 4 in very good condition with 6 bit coding and a late production serial number. The V4 lens has been called the "King of Bokeh" and is a very small and light lens. The lens is in good condition with smooth focusing and...
  2. J

FS Leica M 90mm Summicron f2 PreAsph E55 Black

For sale is an excellent condition black Leica M 90mm Summicron preasph model, which is the latest version before the current ASPH model and has a SN 364xxx. The lens has a 55mm filter ring and is Canadian built. This lens has a smooth bokeh full open (in my opinion very comparable to the much...
  3. J

FS: Olympus VF-2 EVF (fits Leica M240)

For sale is a good condition black Olympus VF-2 viewfinder that can be used as an EVF on the Leica M240. Some scuff marks on the body but fully functional. Includes the rubber contact protector but no box or pouch. Will sell for $75 total (includes USA domestic shipping and PayPal charges)
  4. J

FS Leica M240 Black Camera

Camera has been sold. Thanks much!
  5. J

FS Leica M240 Black Camera

Just received my M10 so I'm selling my faithful Leica M240 black paint camera body that has been working superbly since I bought it new (I am the original owner). It is a great functioning camera and cosmetically in a user condition and I have priced it accordingly. The body has brass showing...
  6. J

FS Leica M 1.25x VF Magnifier

Now sold. Thanks!
  7. J

FS Leica M 1.25x VF Magnifier

For sale is my Leica M 1.25x viewfinder magnifier. The magnifier and optics are in excellent condition. The leather case is somewhat scuffed. Included are the original box, leather case, magnifier, and cable attachment to the case. Will sell for $129.00. Shipping within USA via USPS for $5...
  8. J

Nocti or 75 lux? As well, 21 or 24 lux?

I have both the 75 lux and Noctilux ASPH and love them both. I recommend to get them both but if only one for now, then the 75 lux. I don't use it often but when I have a need for this lens, it is like none other. Just be aware to allocate budget and time to get this lens focus adjusted. I...
  9. J

Poll: choose 2 Leica M lenses for travel

For travel, I always have a 35mm and a 50mm, either Summicron or Summilux depending on size and weight desired. If I can take a third, it's the 21mm SEM.
  10. J

FS: Leica Vario-Elmar-R 80-200/4 Lens + APO Extender R 2x

For sale is a Leica Vario-Elmar-R 80-200 f4 lens in excellent condition, SN 36981xx. The optics are clear with no scratches. The focus and aperture controls are smooth. There are the usual small rub marks, some small pinpricks of paint wear on the control rings and hood, and some small areas...
  11. J

Leica's new APS-C Interchangeable lens camera

That's like saying that this crowd will buy a Hyundai or Kia instead of a BMW or Mercedes just because its got 4 wheels and an engine for the fraction of the price.
  12. J

Leica M240 color profile in DNG

The film mode is only for the JPEG files. Here's the quote from the M instruction book page 169: "Note: The functions and settings described in the next two sections refer exclusively to pictures in one of the JPEG formats. If one of the two DNG formats is specified, these settings have no...
  13. J

Just asking why? ...

I have both the 50mm Noctilux ASPH and the Summilux ASPH. I put the Noctilux in my camera bag when I intend to go out and use it wide open. If not, I'll just use the lighter, smaller Summilux. The Noctilux does allow using one lens for both the wide open look and for Summilux-like stopped...
  14. J

Fun w/Digital M Images

Just received the Jinfinance OUFRO type extension for my M(240) and tried it out on my 75mm Summilux. It mounts fine and seems to work well on this lens, although DOF wide open is razor thin. Fun to be able to do macro work on a M camera.
  15. J

FS Leica M9 Battery

Pending sale, awaiting payment
  16. J

FS Leica M9 Battery

For sale is my spare Leica M9 battery with original Leica packaging. It's less than 2 years old and has approximately 3500 clicks on it. It's charged up and works fine but I do not know what type of life is left in it. Will sell for $29 including postage and paypal within the USA.
  17. J

step from M9 to M type240 - your experience?

I've had mine since June and had some time to play and adjust the files using C1 and Lightroom. I recently sold my M9P but had to answer the same questions to myself before selling. Here's my take: 1. Shutter sound and feel are so good that going back and using the M9P was jarring. 2. Same...
  18. J

SOLD Leica M9P Chrome/Silver

Sold. Thanks!
  19. J

SOLD Leica M9P Chrome/Silver

Sale pending, waiting for payment.