The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Best third party legs for Gitzo monopod

Hi Paul, I am using a "iFootage Cobra 2 C180" for both video and photo work. It's relatively light weight and easy to operate. Most importantly, it is sturdy standing on its own even shooting with Z7/24-70mm f2.8 for up to one second exposure photography. Best Michael
  2. M

23mm HR guidance

Why don't you take a look at the filter holder made by LinholfStudio Lee Filters SW150 XXL Filter Holder which i believe they can solve the problem. Michael
  3. M

Help with panorama options please

Why don't you give it a try if you wanna shoot panorama with subject not moving crazily fast? overview It works pretty well in terms of image quality and work flow. The lens choice is versatile, too.
  4. M

Lee Big Stopper

Bob, would you please share with us your workflow of taking WhiBal card with Big Stopper on the lens? Same exposure time as the scene you are about to take? Or you have a better suggestion? Thanks for sharing. Michael
  5. M

New Nikon Medium Format Lens?

Nikon 100mm f/2.5 medium format lens Does that mean anything to you guys? Cheers!
  6. M

Lenses for Hartblei HCam and Alpa FPS

My recent solution for my old Mamiya collections with FPS. Astonished versatility and amazing result. Regards Michael
  7. M

Some interesting points on the Schneider 120N Aspherical -

Yes, it is the 17mm TS for FPS. I think(IMHO) the best advantage is to use higher shutter speed than "normal" tech camera without the need of ND under a sunny day and wide-open aperture for a paper-thin DOF. Regards Michael
  8. M

Show us your Tech Cam

All my old Mamiya collections are come back to live again with FPS.:clap::clap: I mean ALL! Plus tilt, swing, rise, fall and shift. Cheers Michael
  9. M

Some interesting points on the Schneider 120N Aspherical -

Do you mean this lens? Mine is Alpa version, though. Michael
  10. M

Arca Rm3di

Stanley: What do you mean by "1 degree of tilt for every 32 degrees of focal length"? It sounds interesting and new to me. Would you please tell me more about it? Thanks! Michael
  11. M

has anyone wet cleaned a D800e sensor?

I do! I got mine two weeks ago and found several dust spots under f/16. I had to wet-clean with a "Nikon Cleaning Kit". No big deal. Just like I usually did on my D3s, D7000, D3x, D300s,... etc. Michael