The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Is the new 27" iMac the replacement for the Mac Pro?

I'm in the same boat. I have an 08 tower. Been waiting for USB3 and Thunderbolt. The new iMac does look great. That plus a multibay Thunderbolt or USB3 external enclosure would be quite a nice setup. The only downside I see to the iMac is the time required to swap out an internal hard...
  2. A

new macbook pro retina display... no firewire !

For a while, people thought the Macbook revolved around us. Turns out, we revolve around the Macbook. :)
  3. A

Gear Insurance

For commercial insurance I like Tom Pickard. Covers gear owned and rented, as well as liability. Around $1400 a year for pretty decent limits. (I've recently added workman's comp through them, which is additional.) I really like them and they turn around insurance certificate requests very...