The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Phase One Digital Back Interface - Some Confusion...

Foster, You should get in touch with Steve Hendrix over at Capture Integration. He's super knowledgeable, very helpful, and their customer service is great. He helped me a great deal with my Phase One to RZ setup. Good luck, Gary
  2. S

Mamiya RZ67 140mm vs 150mm lens

I just bought a new 150mm. Fortunately for RZ users is you can find so much of it available for pennies on the dollar. Once I get it I'll compare the two lenses and let you know what I think. I won't be able to give any highly technical and scientific explanations as I try not to fill my head...
  3. S

Mamiya RZ67 140mm vs 150mm lens

Hello all, I very recently purchased a Phase One P65+ for use with my Mamiya RZ67 kit. It feels great to pull the old workhorse out of the glue factory and get her going again. Oh how I've missed the feel of its rack and pinion focus knobs. My Canons are fantastic, but the big P65 file for my...
  4. S

Leaf Aptus and an RZ67 Pro II

Does anyone have any experience with using a Leaf Aptus II back, either the 10 or 12, on an RZ67 Pro II body? I tested a P45+ back on my old RZ (with adapter) kit side by side against my Canon 1DS Mk3 and found that although the P45 generated a larger file my Canon files were sharper and in my...
  5. S

Phase One P40+/RZ67 lens multiplication?

Yes, in most cases normally I would just multiply 1.3x the lens focal length. The RZ67 110mm lens is considered "a normal lens" for this system. So using this, the lens becomes a 143mm. There is also a crop factor when using 6x7 lenses, so what I'm curious is if the 1.3x multiplication of the...
  6. S

Phase One P40+/RZ67 lens multiplication?

Hello everyone, I'm looking to put a Phase One back on my RZ67 "non-D" body. I already have an adapter and am deciding between the P40+ and the P45+, both in the "V" mount. My question is, has anyone tried the P40+ on the RZ? I'm curious about lens multiplication. The P40+ has a lens mult. of...
  7. S

WTB: Phase One P45, P45+ "V" back

Hello all, I'm looking for a gently used pre-owned or demo Phase One P45 or P45+ "V" back to use on my RZ67 Pro II "non-D" body. I already have the adapter plate. Just searching for the back. Please message me here directly if you or someone you know has one they would be interested in selling...
  8. S

Phase One on an RZ67 Pro II

Thanks Lance and John for the useful information. I'll very likely stick with the old tried and true RZ67 bodies (non-D) with the Phase One to V back adapter and find a P45 V back. I need to fire from the computer as much of the time my cameras are 11ft in the air making it difficult if not...
  9. S

Phase One on an RZ67 Pro II

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and have enjoyed what I've read so far. As most of you have experienced, when I switched over to digital years ago the film cameras went up on the shelf to collect dust. Although my Canon EOS 1DS systems are perfect for the majority of my work, I am looking...