The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

New Mini M?

ridiculous. If I worked for Leica, I would go on vacation today to hide myself for a couple of month. By defending this "very exciting" product, you make a fool of yourself, sorry. And the way you and jaap are doing it by trashing a REALLY exciting RX1, is borderline pathetic
  2. S

New Mini M?

Can you please explain what's "very exciting" about this new product?
  3. S

Fun with R Lenses on M

No doubt.
  4. S

Some Interesting News - Photokina 2012

Yeah, if they think they will attract a new crowd expecting a modern camera, by giving them such an old school "baby" M9 which would be even harder to use, they are even less logical than I would ever think...
  5. S

Some Interesting News - Photokina 2012

I hope it's a NEX with a great EVF and focus peaking. Fuji would be full of bugs as always :( Leica would be the most logical one, but they never proved there is any logic in what they do, so maybe it's true and they are not gonna show an electronic FF M mount camera. Would be really shocking to...
  6. S

35 lux or not?

Don't agree at all.
  7. S

35 lux or not?

I think the new 35 cron is way way better then the Lux. It has quite a character combined with high image quality, the lux is really weird to me. I didn't care for it at all. I think it's nothing like the 50 Lux which is amazing.
  8. S

Fun w/Digital M Images

Can you please share your impressions about working with this combo? I have the 135 Telyt and it's not the easiest lens to focus, even with liveview on my NEX-5N. Its focus plane is very shallow... How is Fuji X-Pro1 handling the focus with a lens like that? I assume you use the LCD...
  9. S

FS: Contax Zeiss 35 f1.4 MMJ - beautiful like new copy

bump for a great lens :)
  10. S

Last offer as it's on @bay now, $1400
  11. S

I'm also including an extra Contax 67mm front lens cap. The lens is moving to @bay soon, so make me an offer :) Andrew
  12. S

$1450 and I will include a new 67mm B+W KSM XS-Pro Polarizer
  13. S

This is one of the most amazing lenses ever made. It's famous for the beautiful image rendering, very unique. I think it's much more magical than the new Zeiss ZE/ZF version - Zeiss decided to "improve" sharpness, but lost some magic by doing that. Tested to be as good as it gets. No worries...
  14. S

FS: Zeiss ZK (Pentax) - 18 f3.5 and 35 f2

Both lenses are in like new condition. I bought them to use on my NEX and they both are really great, the best Zeiss version with great aperture ring IMO. Pentax version is very hard to find. It might be one of the last chances to buy those great lenses. Will send pictures if interested, but...