The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. O

Leica Summilux 50 for sale

or trade for nikon SP
  2. O

Leica Summilux 50 for sale

Looking to sell my newly acquired summilux. It is in great condition and I have achieved amazing results with it. I however need to money in order to buy some other equipment. The apertures are nice and snappy, and the focus is very smooth and well lubricated. The glass is free from any...
  3. O

WTB: Black Paint M bodies & Bessa III 667

Looking for a black paint body, m2, m3, or m4. Also looking for a fuji gf670 or a voigtlander bessa III 667 Thanks
  4. O

Leica M4, Summicron 50, Nikon 135 F2, Zuiko 24mm, Slidemagic SS-F3

M4 - SOLD Zuiko 24 - SOLD everything else available. make me some offers
  5. O

Leica M4, Summicron 50, Nikon 135 F2, Zuiko 24mm, Slidemagic SS-F3

I am in England until august 1st but can mail things anywhere in the world from here. Firstly we have the M4, great condition aside from some brassing on one corner (see picture). all the speeds are accurate. everything works great. I was told by the guy I bought it off that he had it serviced...
  6. O

LOW PRICE! Original Boxed Black Nikon S2 Rangefinder!

Listing this for a friend of mine, Copy and pasted his post from RFF: TAKE MY BLACK NIKON S2 TODAY FOR $6,000.00! 100% Original black Nikon S2 in it's black dial form. Focusing scale is in FEET. 6180xxx serial number. Has minimal wear and brassing. The camera has never been retouched or...
  7. O

WTB: Leica Black paint bodies

ORIGINAL!!!! not looking for repaints. Please email me at [email protected] if you have anything. Thanks
  8. O

Nice Solid Brass Shutter Buttons

Hi there everybody, Have moved back to the UK but buttons are still available, however they will take a bit longer now as I am having to send from here. If you have any problems with your order or anything please email me at [email protected] . Sorry I haven't been online much because of...
  9. O

Leica "0" BLACK PAINT Camera w/ Lens for cheap today!

Listing this for a friend of mine, he's got it up on craigslist too so i've just copy and pasted the ad. He's a really legit seller and is always getting some good stuff "These are rare and hard to come by. It's the early version. I have priced mine to sell quick. It has been used but is in...
  10. O

FS: Microtek Artixscan 120tf with EVERYTHING. NEED IT GONE!!!!

comes with all 3 original holders. all the paperwork. the cables, all original software and calibration slides. It also includes a glass 120 holder which can be used for 35mm too with an adapter strip that is included as well. The glass holder is good as it keeps the negs flat It is in mint...
  11. O

WTB: Leica 35mm Setup

Looking for anything on the cheaper end of the scale. (around 1000 or less) I don't mind if it's in nad cosmetic condition, I am just looking to get one to use so everything must be in perfect functioning order. Any m body pretty much with a 50mm or maybe 40mm Thanks
  12. O

WTB: Polaroid Printscan, GW670iii, Any 645 setup less than $500

AND either a Leica m 90/4 or a Rokkor-M 90/4
  13. O

WTB: Polaroid Printscan, GW670iii, Any 645 setup less than $500

title pretty much says it all. send over an email to [email protected] if you've anything you think i may want. Might have available trades too Thanks
  14. O

Nice Solid Brass Shutter Buttons

Thanks very much Joe. and thanks for letting me know that they don't fit the new models. what exactly is different about the threads? Thanks
  15. O

WTB M-Rokkor 28/2.8

how much are you looking to spend?
  16. O

M240 shutter release threads

I am fairly sure that my brass shutter buttons are actually adaptable into the new threads as they are pitched slightly different already. I am looking into this as we speak and I will have an answer very soon. Thanks