The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: Leica m9 new sensor

Bought an M9 from Bruno earlier this year. Advertised as coming with 3 batteries, only received one. Seller promised to send 2 more. Never received. Hopefully others will have better luck
  2. J

FS: Carl Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM

Absolutely MINT condition for Zeiss 35mm f2.0 There is no scratches,no fungus,no haze on the glass. Focus ring and aperture ring works fine. Aperture blades are oil free and snappy Included: front cap,rear cap, Authentic Zeiss hood Serial number 15861160 $750 shipped/paypaled
  3. J

FS: Leica M9 Gray (shutter count 2459)

Item is located in Chicago, but I can bring it LA on the weekends.
  4. J

FS: Leica M9 Gray (shutter count 2459)

2459 actuations. Very good condition cosmetically. There are 2 scratches on the camera from being in the bag, but it will not effect performance. Please see picture for reference. $4000 net ( + shipping + 3% paypal fees) I have a 100% rating on eBay, contact if you need reference. Shipping to...
  5. J

FS: Zeiss C Biogon 35mm f2.8 ZM T*

SOLD! thanks
  6. J

FS: Zeiss C Biogon 35mm f2.8 ZM T*

This Leica M mount lens comes in its original box with papers and the front and rear caps. This lens was used 2-3 times, it was a sporadic buy. The lens is in like new condition, both inside and out. All is in correct working order. Paper work has not been filled out. Guaranteed as described...
  7. J

Voigtlander 50mm f1.5 LTM

SOLD!
  8. J

$420 Shipped/paypaled within the United States!
  9. J

BUMP any offers?
  10. J

Very good condition Overall 9/10 Optics 9+/10 -No scratches, haze, cleaning marks Body 8.5/10 -Couple scratches on the body, but nothing that is noticeable. -If you are looking for 100% scratch feel, I encourage you to look else where Comes with hood and front cap and rear...
  11. J

WTB: 40mm Summicron f2 or M-Rokkor

I am looking to purchase a Leica Summicron 40mm F2 or a M-Rokkor 40mm CL or CLE. Please PM what you have. Thanks!
  12. J

FS: Voigtlander 21mm Viewfinder

SOLD!
  13. J

FS: Voigtlander 21mm Viewfinder

For Sale is a 21mm Voigtlander 21mm viewfinder -$100 shipped/paypaled It has a small chip see picture, but it does NOT effect how it sits in the hotshoe. It still sits perfectly in the hotshoe.
  14. J

FS: Canon 40D and Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM

Both the lens and 40D sold. Thanks
  15. J

BUMP! Only the Canon 28mm f1.8 left Is the Lens priced too high? send me your offers and I will consider them.
  16. J

any offers??? CANON 40D SOLD! ONLY the Canon 28mm F/1.8 left!
  17. J

Canon 40D with 46K on the shutter but has alot of life left -2 Canon batteries -1 Canon charger -1 Canon strap -1 USB cable $375 shipped/paypaled I have up for sale a like-new Canon 28mm f/1.8. Comes with front and rear lens cap. $375 shipped/paypaled. Reason for selling...