The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. WPalank

Canon 50mm 1:1.4 lens with Hood

Canon 50mm 1:1.4, like new, barely used. No box. Non-L as Canon has not manufactured a L style of this lens. The lens was not sold with carrying case or Lens hood. However, I bought and am offering the lens hood, ES 71 II in the sale. Canon's website New: Lens: $399.95 Hood: $35.00 Your price...
  2. WPalank

5D Classic with Grip and RRS L-Plate

Yeah, it's me again. The Wife is forcing me to get rid of my Canon equipment. To be truthful, it's just been sitting around in the boxes in a dry non-humid environment. This time a 5D Classic. Hardly used. Less than 1000 actuations and possibly less than 600. What you get: 1) 5D in the Box 1)...
  3. WPalank

FS: Canon 5D Mark II (Like new) w/RRS L

Hey gang, Pretty new here but you might have seen me in the Leica Forums or Leica Blog. My 5D Mark II has been pretty much sitting in the box for a couple of years and the wife, well..... Maybe 500 actuations. That's 500 and not 500K. No scratches or signs of use. Kit includes: 1) 5D mark II...