The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Phaseone P45 Contax 645 Mount

For sale is a rare Phaseone P45 digital back in Contax 645. Shutter count: 27151. Overall the P45 back is in excellent condition and the sensor is free of mark/scratch. Price is $4500 net to me. It comes with everything in the original package plus one extra battery.
  2. S

Kapture Group One shot cable

For sale is a Kapture Group one shot cable. Works perfect fine. Asking for $200 paypal'd and shipped to COUS.
  3. S

WTB: Wooden handgrips for Alpa MAX

I'm looking for a pair of wooden handgrips for Alpa MAX in great condition.
  4. S

FS: Hasselblad Xpan II set w/ 45 mm and 90 mm lens

For sale is my Hasselblad Xpan II camera set comes with 45 mm and 90 mm lenses. The paint of the camera body shows the sign of the usage. This is very common for Xpan II as the paint tends to be very soft and easy to be scratched. The lenses mechanics and glass are excellent, with the usual...
  5. S

FS: Hasselblad SWC/M with CF-style lens, date code RH

For sale is my very clean chrome Hasselblad SWC/M with a matching A12 film back. The date code starts with "RH". The camera and the back are in very nice cosmetic condition and function as they should. The lens mechanics and glass are excellent, with the usual small amount of internal dust...
  6. S

FS: Alpa TC w/ finger Grip and Hasselblad V back adapter

For sale is a Alpa 12 TC body with black finger grip and an adapter for Hasselblad V back (no shim kits). Asking price: 1. Alpa 12 TC body with black finger grip. $1,500 net to me 2. Adapter for Hasselblad V back (no shim kits). $750 net to me Please see...
  7. S

WTB: Wooden handgrip for Alpa TC

I'm looking for the wooden handgrip for Alpa TC. If you have one for sale, please let me know.
  8. S

Where to buy Alpa Viewfinder

Found the DTG has the alpa viewfinder with the listing price of $1453. It is much cheaper than CI and Fotocare. However, DTG is not listed on the alpa website as the authorized dealer. Wondering if anyone had purchase alpa gears from DTG in the past. Any comment is highly appreciate!
  9. S

Contax 645 140mm F2.8, $400 Paypal'd and Shipped

For sale is a Contax 645 140mm F2.8 lens. The overall condition is 8+. It has normal wears overall but no ding and no dent. Optics are perfect. Please see the attached photo of the actual lens. Asking for $400 palpal'd and shipped to CoUS with Fedex ground/home, fully insured at the purchase...
  10. S

Problem to place an AD

Got error message "Hi, You need to be a registered user to post Ads in this website. Please use the login link above.". I already login as a registered user. Is there anything I need to do to my account? Thanks!
  11. S

Leica M9 Silver w/ Extra Battery and the Hand Grip

For for sale are 1. A used Leica M9 in Silver color. I'm selling it as my M240 just arrived. It is in perfect working condition with the total shuttle count of 14113. - It comes with everything in the original package: strap, charger w/ two cord for US and EU, battery, manual, and the unfilled...