The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s Taken with a 5D2 (still waiting for the batteries to charge to go out and shoot)
  2. M

Fun with the RX-1

I love the lens and image quality, but the handling leaves much to be desired for me. Still giving it time, but I'll most likely be returning the RX1
  3. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thank you for the nice comments. The little girl was definitely a lucky shot and my favorite of the day with the bag lady a close second. Cheers, M
  4. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Walk around downtown Los Angeles a few weeks ago C&C always welcome and appreciated. Cheers, M
  5. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

I've been in a bit of a rut lately. Not sure why, but just haven't really felt inspired. The weather this past weekend around Los Angeles was gorgeous so I forced myself to take my camera with me. Here are a few from my time. Hopefully I'll find my inspiration soon enough. Outside of love...
  6. M

WTT Steel Grey M9 for Black M9

Title pretty much says it all. All of my bodies are silver on black and I'm looking to differentiate a bit. My M9 is about 8 months old with roughly 2400 actuations. Protective covering still on the bottom plate. Thumbs up. Rear screen protector. No dings, dents, scratches, etc. Everything works...
  7. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Rope
  8. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Work has been extremely busy lately and I haven't been able to shoot much. Here are a few quickies from the neighborhood. Tourist season is over and one more not taken with my M9, but it's in there. Hope it's okay to include this image Cheers, M
  9. M

Sony RX1

This! While I am extremely interested in the RX1 and most likely pick one up, I can't imagine liking it as much as something with an OVF/EVF. In all reality, I've been waiting for Fuji to release an updated version of the x100 but that doesn't appear to be in the cards. Shame because that's...
  10. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Recent trip up to Napa (reluctant to snapshots) We toured 5 different wineries, but here are pictures from two: Cakebread winery Caymus winery Cheers, M
  11. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Last shots from Prague Cheers, Matt
  12. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Prague part 2 handmaking metal dice inside Prague Castle
  13. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Next part of my European trip... Prague. Prague has to be one of the most beautiful places I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. Amazing architecture, extremely friendly people, rich history, and a very romantic vibe to the city. more to come...
  14. M

how many lenses for day trip

When I walk out the door I only take one lens regardless of which camera I'm using. It's typically a 35mm or 50mm lens. That challenges me and allows me to see things differently depending on where I'm at. Not to mention it's light, compact, and I don't have to worry about carrying anything extra.
  15. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Last day in Munich visiting the BMW Welt/museum, Audi Forum/museum, and Olympic Park inside the BMW welt with the museum out the window Audi Factory talk about a cool bride! Olympic Park, home of the 1972 Olympics a woman meditating up on a hill overlooking the park...
  16. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

German Alps After unseasonably warm temperatures, things cooled down and the rain fell. The resulting low clouds and fog in the mountains created a beautiful sight
  17. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Outside of Munich Cheers, Matt
  18. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Have been extremely busy with work lately and forgot to post pics from my European adventure last month. Here are a few starters: Flying over the Atlantic Amsterdam Next up Munich... Cheers, Matt
  19. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thank you. It's been on my bucket list since I moved here. Found out a few years back that they offer a free ticket on your birthday. So this year I flew back from Chicago and hopped right on the boat over! Not a bad way to spend the day! Even better when you have great company.