The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Olympus (Now OM Digital Solutions) Discontinues Extended Warranties?

There had been a lot of discussion on what would happen to the Olympus product line post acquisition. I noticed recently (after I acquired an OMD EM1 III) that Olympus USA (now part of OM Digital Solutions) no longer advertises extended warranties for lenses/bodies nor do they market the Pro...
  2. D

FS: Nikon 45mm PC-E micro f2.8 ED Tilt/Shift lens - MINT

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've migrated to mirrorless and am selling the remainder of my Nikon F mount equipment. As this lens is a specialized Tilt/Shift lens, I used it rarely and is in beautiful shape. I'm including all the original box, pouch, manuals, etc.. The price is $1250...
  3. D

FS: mint Nikon 70-200mm AF-S f4 ED VR and Nikon 80-400mm AF-S f4.5-5.6 ED VR lenses

Hi, I'm selling the above Nikon lenses. I've completely migrated to mirrorless at this point, and this equipment just isn't being used. Both lenses were lightly used and in mint condition with original boxes, cases, etc.. (see pictures). Nikon 70-200 f4 $685 Net to me, but I'll cover shipping...