The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Hi! Do I understand correctly from a post in 2008...

Hi! Do I understand correctly from a post in 2008 (http://www.getdpi.com/forum/35081-post4.html) that you have or had a Schneider 28/2.8 Digitar "large format" lens that you used with a MF back? Although it has a small image circle (60mm) I was wondering how it might perform on an old P20...
  2. J

RZ67 Pro IID Cable Releases

Mirror lockup mode on the RZ is active when a mechanical release cable is screwed into the socket on the lens. The presence of this cable essentially prevents the shutter from being tripped when the usual shutter button (or electromechanical release) is triggered. So it's a two step process...
  3. J

Anyone ever use a loupe on an RZ WLF?

When using a tripod or camera stand indoors, I routinely use a 4x loupe on the ground glass and find it to be a nice solution to aid focusing. I completely remove the finder and just place the loupe on the ground glass. For composition (but less magnification) it is also possible to use a...