The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Elite :) Sony Alpha Lenses

PHOTOS ARE HERE Minolta 200mm G4 Macro G: in really excellent condition that can benefit from new home. I found it pretty hard to use it handheld without in body Stabilization (I use film Minolta SLR only). Comes with original caps and a lens pouch. Looking for $1650 (including shipping and...
  2. M

[FS] Leica, Rolleiflex, Zeiss, Minolta and Voigtlander

All Prices are Total (Paypal’ed and Shipped) Summilux $3000 Summicron $3000 Bessa r4m with the Zeiss 21mm f4.5 $1200 (Both are like new!!!) Zeiss sonnar 50mm $750 Rolleiflex $2300 Minolta 200mm APO F4 G Macro $2100 Leica summilux 50mm asph like new with warranty and box and paper works...
  3. M

Hasselblad H1 Tripod foot?!

I have an H1 that came without tripod foot (The metal part that I can attach the quick release plate). I contacted Hasselblad twice and I still have no answer!!! Can anyone help me locate it some where (I can buy online)? I don't want the quick coupling with bubble leveler! Will something...
  4. M

WTB: Hasselblad H(1 or 2) with film back

I'm looking for Hasselblad H1 or H2 that are fully functional and not abused :) the lower the actuations the better. I live in Saudi Arabia
  5. M

Digital lenses for 6x9 (Hopefully 6x12) films!

I just want to know, If I use Tech pan like films with Digital lens, will I be getting improvement in resolution and sharpness? Assuming high-end scanner is used to it's full potential! Because I know few digital lenses will cover 6x9 but I don't know any (in 75mm-135mm range) that will cover...
  6. M

C-Sonnar, Hassy Prism and Focus Screen, Sony STF

* Zeiss C-Sonnar 50mm F1.5 Bought new couple of months back. In Like New Condition. Comes with Box. I can't include the original Invoice because it has my other Zeiss ZM Items which I still need (But can send a Copy of it if Requested). Asking $900 Shipped and Paypal'ed * Hasselblad Metered...
  7. M

Zeiss for NEX, Zeiss 50mm Distagon FLE, and Sekonic 758D

I have a Zeiss 24mm F1.8 E-Mount in Like New Condition. with everything it came with (I'm the Original Owner). Looking for $875 Shipped and paypal'ed also included is a Like new Zeiss CPL 49mm. Sekonic L-758D Light Meter. Also Like new condition and perfect working too, I just find it too...
  8. M

Is the contax worth it? or other Medium format with film back compatibility?

Dear all, I'm looking for a 645 body that can be still used with medium format film. Most if not all new bodies are not film compatible! Except the tech cameras, which I have no interest now. Is the contax 645 worth investing or mamiya afd (ii or iii) or hasselblad h2. I know that lenses are...