The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. I

WTB: 10 stop ND filter (square 100 mm)

Hi! I am looking for a 10 stop ND filter, Lee Big stopper or Formatt/Hitec PRO ND filter I am from Europe (Sweden) and have no problem with buying from outside the EU. Thank you!
  2. I

WTB: Broken/unusable Contax Vario-Sonnar 28-85 MM lens

Hi! I need a spare part for my Contax Carl Zeiss 28-85 lens. it is the one with a lever/shaft on a big ball bearing that is attached to the mount ring (Do not need the mount ring.). so if anybody have a broken contax Carl Zeiss 28-85 with this part intact please let me know!
  3. I

Contax CZ 28-85 on Nikon D800? Good enough?

Hi I wonder if anybody has tried the Contax Carl Zeiss 28-85 (with leitax adapter) on a Nikon D800? Is this lens going to be sharp enough for the d800? I have heard alot of good things about the sharpness on this lens and I can get it quite cheap too. So please give me your thoughts on the...
  4. I

WTB: Contax 28-85 or 35-70

Hi! I am looking for a Contaxt Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 28-85 lens or the 35-70 version. if it is already converted to nikon that would be great but am interested in all alternatives. I live in Sweden international shipping would be necessary (I will ofcourse pay for shipping and all other...
  5. I

FS: PhaseOne AF body, Mamiya AF 35/3.5 & 55-110/4.5 lenses

For sale is a mint condition PhaseOne AF body (same as Mamiya 645 AFD III). New shutter since last year, bought from Dtek. 1600$ Net to me. Mamiya AF 35/3.5 in mint condition 790$ net to me Mamiya AF 55-110/4.5 also in mint condition 700$ net to me Ships from Europe (Sweden). Ships...
  6. I

Phase one P25+ , phase one AF body , mamiya 35 mm AF, Mamiya 55-110 AF

Seeing if there is any interest for this setup Phase One AF body (New shutter) Phase One P25+ digital back in excellent condition around 6xxx auctuations. 3 batteries + the 2 piece charger Mamiya 35 mm AF lens Mamiya 55-110 AF Lens Pelican hard case 11000$ for everything (or best bid) Ships...
  7. I

Mamiya 105-210 MF Which version?

Hi! Quick question! Which Mamiya 105-250 MF zoom is better? The ULD (58mm) or the 77mm version? They are priced similary but I can't make out which has the best image quality? I am going to use it on a phaseOne 645 AF body with P25+ back.. thank you for your help! with regards Isak Bergwall
  8. I

Viewing images on iPhone on location?

Hi. I am getting an P25+ back and I have read that the display is crap more or less? Therefore I would like to know if it is possible to use like capture one pilot or anything similiar in the field (landscape photographer so the field is somewhere in the middle of nowhere). I've read about...
  9. I

WTB: Mamiya AFDIII or PhaseOne AF

Looking for either of these cameras If anybody have one for sale let me know! I am in europe (Sweden) But I will of course cover all shipping and handling fees!
  10. I

WTB: Phase one P25+ for H mount or Mamiya 645AFD mount

Hi! I am looking for an Phase one p25+ digital back, either for H mount or Mamiya 645AFD mount. I am based in europe (Sweden) so if you have one in Europe that would be nice, but offers from outside EU is also very interesting of course ! Also if you have a body you want to sell to go with...
  11. I

FS: Canon TV 50/0.95 "dream lens" *lowered price*

Hello I have a Canon TV 50/0.95 lens for sale it has an C mount that has Been slightly modified since it has Been in an xray machine. The glass and housing is in very good shape with no haze, fungus or scratches on the glass and almost no marks on the housing. There is a small dent on the...
  12. I

Trade Nikon D700 + lenses for P25+ and body of some sort

Hi! First post so I apologize if I have missed something about posting :) I have a Nikon D700 with a new sensor and lining and some new body parts (battery hatch, memory card hatch and the parts beside them) Also replaced imagingprocessor. This is of course done at an authorized Nikonshop. So...